11 points

California Ram.

Not that any Derby fan would ever tempt fate, but 6 games in (5 for Burnley) all the bottom 3 are currently on course to end lower than our famous 11 points.

Could this be the season to lose that record ? No one else has really come close (Sunderland with both 15 and 19 are nearest). Big game for Fulham on Saturday (home to West Brom), but at this stage - at least there’s a chance.

Bottom 2 are currently on course for 6.33 points this season and have helpfully already played each other once. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to happen. Were probably the only side in history to go up with a better team than we started the season with. 

Seth retired, lupoli was decent & didnt stay on, Barnes was injured & we signed big star names like Eddie Lewis. 

The wheels need to completey come off someones season for them to even get close. Ideally Fulham need to sack scott parker appoint someone incompetent. Maybe even sell mitrovic & replace him with stern john. 

I maintain if we stuck with Davies we'd have got more points. We'd have still finished bottom but he'd have done better than jewell. Also while we got battered most weeks there were the odd games we drew but were unlucky not to win. 

It took over 100 years to equal the FA cup final defeat scoreline & it'll probably take the same if not longer to come close to that record. I hope it doesn't but i can't see it 

I hope not.

People will judge us as the worst team in history but no-one will ever deny the quality and class of the Derby faithful.

No club in the history of football has ever had to endure the ridicule week in and week out live on TV but we never wavered, we never faltered, we just went to watch the game-in record numbers.

2 hours ago, California Ram. said:

Not that any Derby fan would ever tempt fate, but 6 games in (5 for Burnley) all the bottom 3 are currently on course to end lower than our famous 11 points.

Could this be the season to lose that record ? No one else has really come close (Sunderland with both 15 and 19 are nearest). Big game for Fulham on Saturday (home to West Brom), but at this stage - at least there’s a chance.

Bottom 2 are currently on course for 6.33 points this season and have helpfully already played each other once. 

Perhaps we are planning to have a crack at it in the championship this year instead....?

5 hours ago, California Ram. said:

If thought the same with Fulham my favourite contender. I still remember the Newcastle game which we WON.

And how close were we to doing the double over the bar codes? 2-2 up there not sure how close to full time they equalised, but that would have been the best stat ever. Four out of six and four of our eleven points means we were better than them that season......in my book U Mad Reaction GIF

25 minutes ago, SKRam said:

And how close were we to doing the double over the bar codes? 2-2 up there not sure how close to full time they equalised, but that would have been the best stat ever. Four out of six and four of our eleven points means we were better than them that season......in my book U Mad Reaction GIF

that season!  lived in Jersey spent every weekend being bombed by plastic supporters.  Then one day this particular git was having a go only to let slip he was a Newc.  the bar erupted when I informed that if we had played them every week we'd be champions.  The one highlight of the whole year

10 minutes ago, desirelines said:

Would anyone else feel a little sad to see us lose that record? Just me? 

The record pages for the Prem are dominated by the usual teams - Man Utd, etc, but we manage to appear all over them as well!

Archived