Louie Sibley

Heisenberg

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. Also, don't think we can instantly write it off as "not happening." I know he's a Derby fan etc, but the chance the play in the prem? We've protected some of his value with the contract, but it's not to suggest it's not happening because he signed a new contract, just we'll get more for him.

Also, this "Wayne Veysey" is the person who broke Bogle to Sheff Utd first and got the fee more accurate than others. Before you say "John Percy said more than £10m" think about it, if Mel's go to person is JP, he'll repeat what Mel has told him to say that we're selling them for more money to not upset the fans, JP doesn't want to lose his contact, so he'll do it.

2 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Also, this "Wayne Veysey" is the person who broke Bogle to Sheff Utd first and got the fee more accurate than others. Before you say "John Percy said more than £10m" think about it, if Mel's go to person is JP, he'll repeat what Mel has told him to say that we're selling them for more money to not upset the fans, JP doesn't want to lose his contact, so he'll do it.

Just fanciful speculation on the last sentence.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Just fanciful speculation on the last sentence.

Not really. Lowe was out of contract next year, also we'd had low bids for him in the past, so that would've been not much at all. 

Percy won't want to lose his contact with Mel, so he'll relay what he's been told by Mel. Mel also know fans will kick off if we said we sold Bogle and Lowe for £6m combined. We're skint and we were even more skint before the sale of those 2. Why did it come out later that it was a lot lower than the £11m and why did Wilder say it was also lower than the speculated fee? Because it was.

17 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

Honestly wouldn't surprise me. Also, don't think we can instantly write it off as "not happening." I know he's a Derby fan etc, but the chance the play in the prem? We've protected some of his value with the contract, but it's not to suggest it's not happening because he signed a new contract, just we'll get more for him.

bet you a quid he don't leave

Archived