England U20's Call-ups

Heisenberg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Biggest call up en masse since this?

75D37C88-9511-494A-B22B-F843C3944685.thumb.jpeg.0a51939687bfb23f74893e28bce5aae3.jpeg

Can only dream our young lads reach the calibre of these gents. Some of you old uns were truly spoiled, others like me grew up wondering wtf did Tommy Doc do to us, Derek ####in Hales too.

Anyway, still proud of our kids, something to enjoy.

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

Can only dream our young lads reach the calibre of these gents. Some of you old uns were truly spoiled, others like me grew up wondering wtf did Tommy Doc do to us, Derek ####in Hales too.

Anyway, still proud of our kids, something to enjoy.

Even reading the name Derek Hales.................................... starts me twitch off again

3 hours ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

With our injury record you would rather them not get called up in some ways, if Sibley and Knight get long term injuries we will be well and truly stuffed. We have been the most unlucky team ever in the last year so fingers crossed for no injuries. 

Which Luke Thomas is that in England U20s

3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Congrats to all of them. Shows the level of quality the academy is producing, when 3 graduates are representing England at such a high age level. Only a couple of steps down from the senior team.

Playing for the same club improves the chances of success at the next levels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived