Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Surely it was the change of formation to 3 at the back with wingbacks.

Yes but I thought Clarke on 3 at back and JHI up front with Marriott 352 that was my original thought but Evans on Rooney up top ...hmmm 

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/09/2020 at 12:26, tomsdubs said:

Found a recentish video with a goal he scored at Fiorentina here:

Great bit of Italian defending on Duncan as he follows up on the 3rd goal ! Wish our defenders were as nasty , with Derby it,s |"Come on through , and bring the ball with you , we,re all friends here " , Hope to see a mean streak from us , starting at Carrow Road on Saturday  

8 minutes ago, hales300k said:

Great bit of Italian defending on Duncan as he follows up on the 3rd goal ! Wish our defenders were as nasty , with Derby it,s |"Come on through , and bring the ball with you , we,re all friends here " , Hope to see a mean streak from us , starting at Carrow Road on Saturday  

“What, your mate wants to score as well? Ok, let us go to the centre circle, restart and he can score straightaway”.

Two minutes later-

“You want to personally score again? Even though we just let you score? Go ahead, then, if you could deflect it off a defender of your choice that’ll be fine. We’ll remain static to help facilitate this. Old bloke in goal doesn’t need to know”.

22 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Does anyone know of any feedback on this lad's performance in training? 

We had a small comment about Ibe showing what he can do but nothing I have seen about Duncan. 

That will be because he is probably training with the u23s who rarely have training footage shown.

He has been called up to the England u20s so surely cant be too far off fitness wise so hopefully in the u23 squad tonight

31 minutes ago, roboto said:

Maybe he'll feature for the U23s tonight against Leicester.

"He's probably a few weeks away from getting any match minutes"

"(we're) still trying to do some conditioning with him, get him up to speed in training, (doing) some extra ruins"

"He's a good addition to the squad, looking forward to working with him. A couple of weeks away and we'll see where that takes us"

- Pat Lyons.

So no I wouldn't expect so.

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

"He's probably a few weeks away from getting any match minutes"

"(we're) still trying to do some conditioning with him, get him up to speed in training, (doing) some extra ruins"

"He's a good addition to the squad, looking forward to working with him. A couple of weeks away and we'll see where that takes us"

- Pat Lyons.

So no I wouldn't expect so.

Disappointed he can't play tonight but on the up side they can get him fit to come back to us 

• 1 month later...

Archived