Season Ticket Update / Refunds

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Haven’t received my code yet, presumably because they haven’t asked me whether I want the Rams TV option.
I don’t, simply a match by match refund. 

Have any of us, that have already renewed, been given any options? I don’t think I have. 
I’m not having a go at the club for not asking by the way, (if the offer remains all home games and away mid week games “free” on RamsTV”  I’ll be a tad disappointed as I think we should get some small refund but I’d accept it) I’m just pointing out that I don’t think anyone has been offered that option but we have still received codes.

I took the 20% discount off this years ticket back in June. I had already renewed back in early March. Factoring in the discount I got, I have also calculated (taking outthe Saturday away games) that my season ticket cost divided by those games is about £11 a game. I'm probably one of the few who is okay with this especially when I will have the chance to attend some games in person.

1 hour ago, SunnyRam said:

Exactly! Your seats will be saved, even if you don't have your season ticket for this season. 

But this doesn’t say that cancelling a ticket will give you a refund. I have emailed them to request clarification and got an automated response saying they will reply within 14 days - during which time three games will have happened, and it not being clear if claiming your code would invalidate any right to a refund.

It’s not too much to ask for the club to be clear on options. It’s very well saying people shouldn’t jump to conclusions to complain if something  isn’t definitely denied, but with three days to the first match, we’re running out of time to have that clarification and act on it. 

27 minutes ago, Indy said:

But this doesn’t say that cancelling a ticket will give you a refund. I have emailed them to request clarification and got an automated response saying they will reply within 14 days - during which time three games will have happened, and it not being clear if claiming your code would invalidate any right to a refund.

It’s not too much to ask for the club to be clear on options. It’s very well saying people shouldn’t jump to conclusions to complain if something  isn’t definitely denied, but with three days to the first match, we’re running out of time to have that clarification and act on it. 

Redeeming the code in June invalidated your right to refund. I’d imagine this would too. 

40 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Redeeming the code in June invalidated your right to refund. I’d imagine this would too. 

Yes I’ve redeemed yesterday for this season so don’t expect a full refund of course not.

Not sure what Derby will do to be honest. 

They have already said I should get my 17 percent back from last season this month.  

4 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I took the 20% discount off this years ticket back in June. I had already renewed back in early March. Factoring in the discount I got, I have also calculated (taking outthe Saturday away games) that my season ticket cost divided by those games is about £11 a game. I'm probably one of the few who is okay with this especially when I will have the chance to attend some games in person.

I’m with you. If that’s what it is then so be it although, I’d be very surprised if those unsuccessful in a ballot when reduced capacities are allowed do get a partial refund. 

Seems like it is. Emailed the ticket office a week ago to ask them to confirm what their refund policy was, explaining that I wanted to renew two season tickets but needed to know whether we'd be refunded for any matches we weren't allocated tickets for. Have heard absolutely nothing back from them so far and as you say we're days away from the first match of the season...

Archived