Season Ticket Update / Refunds

Animal is a Ram

17 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Is that right? I though pay per view via RamsTV was not available on the games selected for TV?

Hmm, dunno. I've seen enough flaws in my original post already on further reflection without someone else pointing them out ? ?

Still I'm happy with the decision I've made, whichever way the figures twist themselves - as @Red Ram earlier said that he/she wanted, the club have now clarified that, indeed  "we'll get what we pay for and will only end up paying for what we get", and that's good enough for me.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like DCFC have covered it all, well done to them.

Still not going to renew as dont know what my Dad wants to do. No guarantee i will go next season if he doesnt want to.

I'll just watch on TV game by game, have SKY so reckon a fair amount will be on there anyway.

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Looks like DCFC have covered it all, well done to them.

Still not going to renew as dont know what my Dad wants to do. No guarantee i will go next season if he doesnt want to.

I'll just watch on TV game by game, have SKY so reckon a fair amount will be on there anyway.

Must be fake news.

Don't you know, according to @rammieibthis is rip off Derby?

so im happy with the announcement as it provides clarity, and ive even happy to renew as its cash i nthe bank for next season and i get rams Tv for free effectively. 

question is - when i went to renew, the 10% discount from my accepted option on last years ST isnt applied. 

anyone got any idea how does that get sorted ? is it a separate credit back ?

8 minutes ago, ramjam1884 said:

so im happy with the announcement as it provides clarity, and ive even happy to renew as its cash i nthe bank for next season and i get rams Tv for free effectively. 

question is - when i went to renew, the 10% discount from my accepted option on last years ST isnt applied. 

It was applied when I renewed a couple of weeks ago. I seem to recall there may have been a link to request your discount(I may be wrong). I'll take a look. 

Excellent deal by the club that. My question is why on Earth have they waited until now to clarify the pro rata refunds? That’s the reason I haven’t renewed yet as it was too much of a risk, and I doubt I’m alone in that. Seems pretty piss poor communication to me, which has surely hurt the renewal numbers.

15 minutes ago, ramjam1884 said:

Found it. On the same email (18/6 for mine) containing the code for RamsTV access for the end of last season there was a big box that said "to claim your discount, please click here" . The discount had been applied a day later. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

As I said, the club have never shafted the fans, just required patience and a little understanding during this difficult time, but where the fun in that I guess when you can rant and rave.

Nice one Derby ?

Maybe some of the emails to the club worked. 

I could post endless quotes from Derby fans about this on other media  

They could of come up with this earlier.

Just saying 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Maybe some of the emails to the club worked. 

I could post endless quotes from Derby fans about this on other media  

They could of come up with this earlier.

Just saying 

Maybe it was, either way it’s good to see there is now an option which you feel happy with.

Let’s hope it’s not long before fans are back in the stadium to a near full capacity, empty stadiums are no good to the club or for the game.

8 minutes ago, David said:

Maybe it was, either way it’s good to see there is now an option which you feel happy with.

Let’s hope it’s not long before fans are back in the stadium to a near full capacity, empty stadiums are no good to the club or for the game.

Yes so do I. 

I applaud DCFC for this. 

I may of overreacted at first but I think you were level headed all along mate. 

I think Derby have this right now for sure but it’s a very difficult time for the Club not helped by stupid charges and appeals by the EFL. 

The EFL should be helping clubs not making life more difficult 

I think the statement is very fair - I have totally changed my mind and I will renew.

i have tried to renew but I seem to have 2 fan IDs associated with my email address so it won’t actually allow me to renew and there isn’t a human being to talk to and when previously I have contacted the IT support to correct this they failed to respond 

when I have emailed they email back saying please leave your fan ID ———- I can’t because it won’t work correctly 

incredibly frustrating when you are trying to hand over £500 

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Must be fake news.

Don't you know, according to @rammieibthis is rip off Derby?

Only read snippets so far but looks good. If you don’t think the power social media and this site has had a difference and made them react since the initial launch, then thats naivety.

If they were going to offer this from the beginning it would have come out last week when the announcement was made and not the night before the first game of the season.

Either way, if the snippets I’ve read on twitter are as I think, then well done Derby for listening to fans and I will most likely renew very soon. I’ve got no issue supporting the club for cash if I’m at least guaranteed a ticket for 21/22 with that money.

21 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Only read snippets so far but looks good. If you don’t think the power social media and this site has had a difference and made them react since the initial launch, then thats naivety.

If they were going to offer this from the beginning it would have come out last week when the announcement was made and not the night before the first game of the season.

Either way, if the snippets I’ve read on twitter are as I think, then well done Derby for listening to fans and I will most likely renew very soon. I’ve got no issue supporting the club for cash if I’m at least guaranteed a ticket for 21/22 with that money.

Let’s say your posts made the difference, someone took your posts and said look we have a problem here. Full credit to you.

Do you not think you could give your feedback in a more respectful way?

Anger and outrage isn’t the only way, especially to a club that doesn’t deserve it, I posed the question many times on this topic, when have the club shafted us? 

Organisations can get things wrong, it happens, let’s say this was never the intention, I just think you could have perhaps got your feelings across in a more respectful way that’s all. 

After a few pints, walk into a kebab shop I’m the politest customer you will ever find, reason being I don’t want to be that arse who ends up with bodily fluids in my chicken donner.

No harm in showing a little patience and understanding on a Saturday night when they are having to deal with a number of issues.

39 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I personally don't think it's down to social media forum posts. If you insist on being critical of the club then I think the level of season ticket sales has been more of a driver. 

Archived