v Barrow (H) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Xlor said:

Theres no argument anymore. 100%, undeniably, absolutely toss. 1-11. If anyone says I'm wrong this time, you dont know what a footballer looks like. Some of it was embarrassing. Wisdom at no.10? What an absolute joke. Even he was laughing. 

Are we allowed to analyse you as a poster the same way you analyse the team?

Pointless, repetitive, boring, contributes nothing and should be embarrassed by his overall performance. We'd should sell him to someone like Barrow, only they probably wouldn't even want him.

1 minute ago, Xlor said:

Theres no argument anymore. 100%, undeniably, absolutely toss. 1-11. If anyone says I'm wrong this time, you dont know what a footballer looks like. Some of it was embarrassing. Wisdom at no.10? What an absolute joke. Even he was laughing. 

I'm starting to get the impression that you're not happy with the team or have I misread your posts. 

I LiKe TuRtLeS

Roos was not absolute toss

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Give some credit to Barrow. They were set up superbly today.

Expect others to do the same as Barrow, do we give them all credit or accept we need to strengthen up front, because right now we are toothless even with a few missing.

Are pitches in Holland really short and narrow? 

I'm not calling for Tony Pulis but I think all our best stuff came from using parts of the pitch where flowers were growing for over an hour. Making Barrow players break into a jog was a nice change of pace. I saw one even look behind him on 70 minutes

Whittaker and Buchanan using the touchline! Sorcery!!

10 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Hope Cocu is worried about that performance. God our footballs awful, obviously missing some key players. However pre-season and today is following  last seasons pattern. Slow, tepid, toothless and boring. We are desperate for some new players with speed, creativity and attacking flair. If we don’t it’s gong to be one hell of a boring season. 

Exactly ?

Well I'm going to call that another pre-season friendly. 

Experimental formation. Players getting 90 minutes under their belts. 

Can't see many more players being available for the Reading game, and ironically Roos might keep his place, but have to hope that we will put out a more conventional line up and more of a spark, either through a new signing or because its a league match.

Archived