v Barrow (H) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cocu out!

Forsyth past it, happily not see Evans in a Derby shirt again, if Buchanan at right back is the answer, then what’s the question?

The squad looks paper thin with players potentially moving OUT?!

The football looks Laboured, disjointed and boring to watch.

And I’m usually a ‘happy clapper’ ?

If the performance didn't scream enough of "this is another pre-season game" the players reaction to winning certainly does ? 

Wasn't even relief on any their faces. 

Just now, sage said:

Piss Poor.

As it seems none of our injured players (maybe Bogle) will be available for Reading, we are desperate for at least 1 more addition. 

Bogle's off to the prem mate. 

Hope Cocu is worried about that performance. God our footballs awful, obviously missing some key players. However pre-season and today is following  last seasons pattern. Slow, tepid, toothless and boring. We are desperate for some new players with speed, creativity and attacking flair. If we don’t it’s gong to be one hell of a boring season. 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If the performance didn't scream enough of "this is another pre-season game" the players reaction to winning certainly does ? 

Wasn't even relief on any their faces. 

To be fair, I am glad they showed some humility and didn’t run round like a bunch of nobbers when the final penalty went in. If you’ll pardon the pun, I think they looked a bit sheepish.

Archived