Nathan Baxter

Kyle guest

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Wonder how many Sheffield United fans expressed similar concerns when they loaned Dean Henderson two years ago.

Didn’t work out too badly for them or him

Henderson had a very good loan in League 1 where he was the standout goalkeeper in the division before the loan move to Sheff U. Baxter is coming off a loan at Ross County where it didn't look like it went that well and a trial at Swindon Town. I don't think you can compare the two if I'm honest. 

5 hours ago, Kyle guest said:

Us and Birmingham in for him, never heard of him. Don’t know anything about him, easy Chelsea link with Lampard possibly

I Saw him in the flesh a couple of seasons ago when he was on loan at Yeovil.

Let three in, the afternoon i watched him but none he was culpable for in a poor side on the slide.

12 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Do we not need a proven experienced keeper to give our backline some stability and to stop some of us having a heart attack every time the ball is crossed into our box ?

Where’s the excitement in that though? ?

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

If it's true, then I can see it being like the Rushian Hepburn-Murphy.

Exactly. Just looks like a kid being let go from a PL youth set up who we MAY decide to have a look at.

Equivalent to when we bought in Jonathan Mitchell a few years ago.

6 hours ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

David Stockdale is out of contract too... not young anymore, but a good passer for a GK.

Perhaps we could put Glenn Hoddle in goal?

14 hours ago, Carnero said:

Can't believe anyone thinks this guy would be bought in as our first choice keeper.

Then whats the point bringing him in? if its not Roos as 1st choice, then we need a 1st choice. which  would make Roos 2nd choice, with our own Henrich Ravas as 3rd ?

Archived