Test Cricket is Back

sage

38 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Today's gone pretty poorly so far. We'll have to bat bloody well in the lower order to get a lead anywhere near 300.

Yeah, 200 is looking a bit dodgy now!

Can’t help thinking we are a bit negative and letting India bowl as they want to. A few lusty blows will get the field back.

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Jimmy finally calling it a day after the first test this summer. One of cricket's best ever and one of England's greatest sportsperson.

All handled very badly

9 hours ago, inter politics said:

Jimmy finally calling it a day after the first test this summer. One of cricket's best ever and one of England's greatest sportsperson.

He will be hoping for a green pitch and dukes ball , needs 9 wickets to get past Shane Warne on the all time list. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Carnero said:

The first over was decent enough, since then it's all gone to pot 😬

So, lads, pitch it short of a length, leg side to to the short boundary. Repeatedly.

Poor stuff. And Buttler tried to be clever by putting a part-time spinner on for the second over.

On 08/06/2024 at 18:24, AndyinLiverpool said:

Poor stuff. And Buttler tried to be clever by putting a part-time spinner on for the second over.

If stokes were captain Australia would have been quaking in their boots. He could be on crutches it wouldn’t matter - all he needs to do is stand at mid off and stroke his chin 

Well, that was short and sweet. 3.1 overs. Fastest ever, apparently.

I gave up studying the T20 records when I stumbled on the fact that Mattie McKiernan still has the all-time worst bowling analysis - 0-82 against Somerset two years ago.

11 hours ago, Eddie said:

Well, that was short and sweet. 3.1 overs. Fastest ever, apparently.

I gave up studying the T20 records when I stumbled on the fact that Mattie McKiernan still has the all-time worst bowling analysis - 0-82 against Somerset two years ago.

Blimey, that will take some beating!

On 14/06/2024 at 07:40, Ram-Alf said:

Saturday...England Vs Namibia...Rained off

Sunday...Convicts Vs Northern England...Convicts win

What's the betting 😁

Looking good so far.

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Looking good so far.

On a serious note Eddie...what dumb fcuker decided to play in the rainy season over there, There could still be a 5 over smash and grab, The lunatics have taken over the asylum...giphy.gif&ehk=OvsuFRlQeYRevHqJrqcBh2iAqI

Edited by Ram-Alf