Test Cricket is Back

sage

46 minutes ago, sage said:

and it's raining. Hoping for play later but what a typically British start to the series.

It did give time for a very powerful interview with Michael Holding, Nasser Hussein and Ebony Rainford-Brent. 

Really brilliant piece that. Not just the video but the talk afterwards was spot on. Insightful, educational and very needed for some people in cricket to hear. 

For those who missed it, this is the first bit. Most of the conversation afterwards has also been posted on Sky's cricket twitter page.

1 hour ago, MK said:

Really brilliant piece that. Not just the video but the talk afterwards was spot on. Insightful, educational and very needed for some people in cricket to hear. 

For those who missed it, this is the first bit. Most of the conversation afterwards has also been posted on Sky's cricket twitter page.

Indeed.

There are a few people on this forum id like to sit and watch that with to see them still in denial...or not.

4 hours ago, sage said:

and it's raining. Hoping for play later but what a typically British start to the series.

It did give time for a very powerful interview with Michael Holding, Nasser Hussein and Ebony Rainford-Brent. 

It was utterly brilliant, heart-wrenching stuff.

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

I wonder if they’ll play crowd noise at Derbyshire games.

it'll make a change from beer bottles popping and curry recipes being passed about.

They ARE the natural crowd noises at Derbyshire - I seem to hear them all the time for some reason.

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I love test cricket when it's like this. Good bowling and batsmen having to work for it.

As do I. When i used to play I loved not getting out as much as scoring runs which isn't ideal in 40 over cricket.