Live football thread.

Rev

Rotherham aside, there doesn’t appear to be any clubs in the Championship this season that you define as regular strugglers.

No Blackpool, Barnsley, Peterborough. 

Means a couple of the more established clubs will go down this season as I suspect Plymouth will be fine.

Sheffield Wednesday will struggle. But maybe it’s time for somebody like Swansea, Stoke, QPR or even Boro to drop as well.

Edited by Bris Vegas

22 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Rotherham aside, there doesn’t appear to be any clubs in the Championship this season that you define as regular strugglers.

No Blackpool, Barnsley, Peterborough. 

Means a couple of the more established clubs will go down this season as I suspect Plymouth will be fine.

Sheffield Wednesday will struggle. But maybe it’s time for somebody like Swansea, Stoke, QPR or even Boro to drop as well.

Sheff Weds are really limited. Them, Rotherham plus one for my money. Boro going down would be glorious.

On 21/09/2023 at 20:35, RoyMac5 said:

Brighton 1-1 currently with AEK Athens. Cashin must be gutted, he might not have got close but you dream you would. Put the picture on the wall!

My first true experience of walking away from a Rams game feeling "absolutely gutted".  I thought we were nigh on invincible until that night!  😢