Live football thread.

Rev

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

If I were a Peterborough fan I think I’d be ever so slightly upset that they scored in the 99th minute when there were only 6 mins of injury time - but maybe this will teach teams not to mess around and give the ref the opportunity to keep adding time on.

Maybe if the keeper didn't lie on the ball for 30 seconds, regardless of how it came into his possession, Posh would be at Wembley now.

Just now, LazloW said:

If I were a Peterborough fan I think I’d be ever so slightly upset that they scored in the 99th minute when there were only 6 mins of injury time - but maybe this will teach teams not to mess around and give the ref the opportunity to keep adding time on.

It's a 'minimum' of 6 and in those 6 a Sheff Weds player was down for a while and Peterbrough wasted a bunch of time. The goal went in in the 98th minute.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's a 'minimum' of 6 and in those 6 a Sheff Weds player was down for a while and Peterbrough wasted a bunch of time. The goal went in in the 98th minute.

Yes, sorry for being out by one whole minute. I think the fact that I suggested people should stop time wasting so refs can’t add time on indicates that I’m aware it is a minimum and I’m aware that they can add more time on.  But other than that, thanks for the reply.

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

On 13/05/2023 at 08:52, Yoxoram said:

The only thing that bothers me is that if there is one team capable of loosing a four goal lead it's Posh.

Oh dear, I hate to say I told you so, but. In truth, I've calmed down from that penalty and reverted to a more normal posture. Therefore, I'm pleased for Darren Moore, top bloke.

2 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Yes, sorry for being out by one whole minute. I think the fact that I suggested people should stop time wasting so refs can’t add time on indicates that I’m aware it is a minimum and I’m aware that they can add more time on.  But other than that, thanks for the reply.

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

the one whole minute is really important, snotty.