Leeds match to be played at Southampton?

SaffyRam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Think we'll make a weekend out of it. A couple of days on the Dorset beaches, bit of tombstoning at Durdle door then get masked up for the train over to Soton.

If youd like to spend a weekend in Hampshire Utch, just drive to Dorset via Lyndhurst. 

That'll do the job....?

Sith Happens
Just now, Carnero said:

I don't get any of the neutral ground talk at all, why would people rock up at a ground to not be able to watch the game while the rest of us sit at home watching it?

If Derby win and that win pushes us into the play off spots or somehow even seals it because we had a fantastic run in the other games, I would be amazed if a few hundred morons didn't rush to the ground after the final whistle, or even before the final whistle if it looked like we were going to win.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

If Derby win and that win pushes us into the play off spots or somehow even seals it because we had a fantastic run in the other games, I would be amazed if a few hundred morons didn't rush to the ground after the final whistle, or even before the final whistle if it looked like we were going to win.

There may be some but, I really can’t imagine there would be hundreds If it put us into the playoffs. After all, we wouldn’t actually have won anything at that stage - just effectively qualified for the next round.

I think we’re just about far enough away from Leeds to deter many of them turning up especially if the police were on the lookout for coaches, mini buses and cars full and turned them back.

I think Liverpool winning the Premier League at Anfield is a much bigger risk.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

There may be some but, I really can’t imagine there would be hundreds If it put us into the playoffs. After all, we wouldn’t actually have won anything at that stage - just effectively qualified for the next round.

I think we’re just about far enough away from Leeds to deter many of them turning up especially if the police were on the lookout for coaches, mini buses and cars full and turned them back.

I think Liverpool winning the Premier League at Anfield is a much bigger risk.

I dunno, we have had pitch invasions for finishing 17th so who knows.

11 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I dunno, we have had pitch invasions for finishing 17th so who knows.

True, but we're all already there. Can't see people travelling to PP just to celebrate reaching the play offs. Now when we win the play offs that will be a different story.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I suppose technically, it kinda will! 

...But I'm with you in spirit!   ?

It won't trump the sight of all those discarded scarves and all those cancelled hotel rooms and train tickets the day after. Priceless, worth much more than the plastic EFL trophy they'll receive. 

Archived