Leeds match to be played at Southampton?

SaffyRam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leeds, the Championship leaders, and Derby both declined to comment while Roberts has strongly denied the allegation, but multiple sources have said the plan was put forward.

It is also understood that on Thursday night Derbyshire Constabulary informed Roberts, the deputy chief constable of South Yorkshire police, that the game would remain at Pride Park....

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm guessing the idea is to play the game as far away as possible to stop Leeds and Derby fans being tempted to rock up.

Where will the Derby/Forest game be held then? 

Here!

36CF6EC5-F819-47B6-9F0F-D49E353F097B.jpeg

Don’t really see the need to play any championship level matches at neutral grounds. I know it’s a pretty feisty rivalry at the moment, but I doubt there will be that many idiots turning up at the ground - certainly don’t think it’ll be anything the police can’t handle.

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Well as st Mary's is my local stadium I could just drive round and round it feeling grateful that I haven't had to drive 180 miles to NOT be able to watch the game.....?

Think we'll make a weekend out of it. A couple of days on the Dorset beaches, bit of tombstoning at Durdle door then get masked up for the train over to Soton.

Well that's just efink mental

But on the other hand, it will confirm in the minds of leeds fans that covid-19 was developed in a top secret bio-weapons lab by the EFL in cahoots with the CIA and Chinese government as a polt to prevent leeds from being promoted. SO on that front it's a win. With it being behind closed doors, meh, it's as much of a joke as the rest of the BCD games.

Wake me up when it's a spectacle again.

Archived