Derby kit 20/21 season

EnigmaRam

1 minute ago, 1of4 said:

_____6290889_orig.png.8f8777e2e85335d838faf4e204fd3b46.png

Of course I’m biased but our badge is stunning, absolutely beautiful in its simplicity. I’ve never had a tat but our Ram does tempt me. So if they did this I’d like to see it ‘as well as’ our magnificent Ram. I’m sure it could be incorporated 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SKRam said:

Of course I’m biased but our badge is stunning, absolutely beautiful in its simplicity. I’ve never had a tat but our Ram does tempt me. So if they did this I’d like to see it ‘as well as’ our magnificent Ram. I’m sure it could be incorporated 

This is the badge I was originally thinking of , would love Derby to mix it up for a season 

0C36ADBE-D877-427F-B72A-B020C7ABB6C5.jpeg

On 22/07/2020 at 18:27, SKRam said:

Superb design in my humble, all this trim here and there, extra touch of black, no, no, no, less is most definitely more. Have none of you learnt anything after that horror of an Arsenal kit that looked like it had paint thrown over it? And don’t start me on that Norwich kit this season ???? This looks best we’ve had in years, shame I won’t be buying due to sponsor. Love the v neck too with the black trim, subtle, but works. And white socks, thank the lord, looks so so much better. There’s lots of talk about black or white socks, clearly splits opinion big time! Always white for me. Not so keen on new numbers but will give them time. 

You can ask for one without sponsor logo. Club said last summer. 

28 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Noooo. Our badge is beautiful as it is. No need for retro, no need for it ever to change. 

I've loved the current badge from the first day it was used. Except for when Adidas put it into a circle, it's the best club badge ever, even when it faced the wrong way for a few seasons.

15 hours ago, 1of4 said:

I've loved the current badge from the first day it was used. Except for when Adidas put it into a circle, it's the best club badge ever, even when it faced the wrong way for a few seasons.

What about the eye?

On 24/07/2020 at 17:48, therealhantsram said:

You can ask for one without sponsor logo. Club said last summer. 

Interesting.

3 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Yes seriously. Said so last Summer when some people were opposing having a betting firm on the shirt. 

Very interesting.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Says so again on the launch page... You have to email the megastore.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2020/07/purchase-Derby-countys-new-202021-umbro-home-kit-now

Just look at my face!  ? ? ? ?

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Unfortunately with the 'stripes' it now looks like one of those cheap thermal vests from Damart! ?

The asymmetric piping on the collar makes it look like a factory second to me.

Otherwise, quite classy and much more preferable than the zebra striped sleeves and other novelty additions.

Archived