Derby kit 20/21 season

EnigmaRam

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The whole thing has been very strange.

Two kits that look like training gear. Barely any marketing work for either of them. Bizarre. 

The marketing is weird. The picture that I’m seeing all over this website is really busy. You can barely see the kit in amongst all the mess. It’s a very strange way to market it. 

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Two kits that look like training gear. Barely any marketing work for either of them. Bizarre. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

The marketing is weird. The picture that I’m seeing all over this website is really busy. You can barely see the kit in amongst all the mess. It’s a very strange way to market it. 

It's possible the people who would write up the blurb, shoot and arrange the marketing campaign are still on furlough.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

After initially not liking the shirt one bit - I’m now wondering which design wizard came up with the idea of white pinstripes on a white shirt and placing it on a magical floating coat hanger. Cocu’s plan B - promotion through witchcraft.

DBF473DB-323B-46EF-B8C0-10F0109CF059.jpeg

16 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

You may have notice, I'm not sure, that there's some pretty weird stuff going on right now. It's like it's not a normal summer, as though something strange has happened in the world. It could be, and I'm no expert that businesses are being impacted and plans may have changed.

Superb design in my humble, all this trim here and there, extra touch of black, no, no, no, less is most definitely more. Have none of you learnt anything after that horror of an Arsenal kit that looked like it had paint thrown over it? And don’t start me on that Norwich kit this season ???? This looks best we’ve had in years, shame I won’t be buying due to sponsor. Love the v neck too with the black trim, subtle, but works. And white socks, thank the lord, looks so so much better. There’s lots of talk about black or white socks, clearly splits opinion big time! Always white for me. Not so keen on new numbers but will give them time. 

11 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Superb design in my humble, all this trim here and there, extra touch of black, no, no, no, less is most definitely more. Have none of you learnt anything after that horror of an Arsenal kit that looked like it had paint thrown over it? And don’t start me on that Norwich kit this season ???? This looks best we’ve had in years, shame I won’t be buying due to sponsor. Love the v neck too with the black trim, subtle, but works. And white socks, thank the lord, looks so so much better. There’s lots of talk about black or white socks, clearly splits opinion big time! Always white for me. Not so keen on new numbers but will give them time. 

The worst kits are the best kits!

Memorable, unique and a talking point.

Gotta be honest I couldn't tell whether I'd imagined the pinstripe on this kit, in some photos you see it in some you don't.

If it was a bit more obvious (or the stripes were made of hundreds of tiny little rams) I'd probably be saying it's a nice kit. 

I like a kit to feel like 'ours' not just the most basic thing off the production line with a Derby badge plonked on.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

Gotta be honest I couldn't tell whether I'd imagined the pinstripe on this kit, in some photos you see it in some you don't.

If it was a bit more obvious (or the stripes were made of hundreds of tiny little rams) I'd probably be saying it's a nice kit. 

I like a kit to feel like 'ours' not just the most basic thing off the production line with a Derby badge plonked on.

Agree with this ! I’d love to see Derby just for a season go back to the old badge of Yonder year. 

28 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Tiny Rams would be pretty good, I’m with you on that. Never liked ‘busy’ kits. I get the sponsors plastered front and back for revenue, not ideal but world of football these days. This reminds me of an era of Mackay or McFarland though, now if we can have a player half as good as either of those...... that’s another thread I know ?

Noticed Liverpool face masks, no doubt other clubs producing them. Would love a GOOD QUALITY (capitals as I’ve had the bed linen, rough as a bears bottom) DCFC mask. Get great exposure for our wonderful club in my line of work. Come on Mel, get on to it, not seen one advertised yet? Please make it good quality though. Made in Britain be a start 

Archived