Derby kit 20/21 season

EnigmaRam

8 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

..............with an Hawian twist so we all look great in our back gardens drinking cocktails and enjoying our summer holibobs!

image.jpeg

For years I have hoped something different. Well, this is different.?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

..............with an Hawian twist so we all look great in our back gardens drinking cocktails and enjoying our summer holibobs!

image.jpeg

Not only would I get one of those, I would absolutely ROCK that look!

Count me in!  

Let’s hope it’s not over priced when it comes out. £30 and I’ll buy it or £30 to a ST holder and I’ll buy it. (I imagine they buy them in for around £15?).

More than this and I struggle to justify £45-£50 on a shirt.

Finally saw the away kit today and it's dark blue. The mint green is only piping. Pretty inoffensive as kits go.

No idea when it's out, but was told "it won't be long". There's also some pics on Twitter of the rumoured home shirt too.

3 hours ago, td_evans said:

Finally saw the away kit today and it's dark blue. The mint green is only piping. Pretty inoffensive as kits go.

No idea when it's out, but was told "it won't be long". There's also some pics on Twitter of the rumoured home shirt too.

Saw that, and it surely can't be the home shirt. Too plain. That has to be either a fake or a training top. Surely. Please? 

3 hours ago, td_evans said:

About the same as last season then? When it was 'midnight blue and lime green'. 

4 hours ago, td_evans said:

3BD51595-BA8F-420F-A271-16791EA705CA.jpeg

5 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Out in time for the playoffs? Seriously the designs and production would have been in place months ago. I reckon they’ll be out the normal time.

They’re done over a year in advance. That’s why it was not only tinpot but impossible for us to have an orange shirt in honour of Cocu. 

3 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Saw that, and it surely can't be the home shirt. Too plain. That has to be either a fake or a training top. Surely. Please? 

That kit is horrid, plain looks poor quality as well

Archived