Derby kit 20/21 season

EnigmaRam

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I wont be dead seen wearing a pink shirt.

Think you need to embrace your feminine side B4.

I'm pretty sure pink was seen as a male colour at some point many years ago, possibly even its original appeal.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Rampant said:

I'm pretty sure pink was seen as a male colour at some point many years ago, possibly even its original appeal.

Pink was a "male colour" in the Victorian era but the whole idea of colour coding genders is ridiculous.

It's 2020.

If B4, or anyone else, doesn't like a colour for its own sake, that's fine. I don't like yellow, green or red that much.

11 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Pink was a "male colour" in the Victorian era but the whole idea of colour coding genders is ridiculous.

It's 2020.

If B4, or anyone else, doesn't like a colour for its own sake, that's fine. I don't like yellow, green or red that much.

It was invented by clothing companies to sell more clothes. Too many people were buying generic white clothes for their babies and then reusing then for their other kids. So they created the idea of blue for a boy and pink for a girl, so you’d have to buy two different sets of clothes if you had one of each. 

13 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It was invented by clothing companies to sell more clothes. Too many people were buying generic white clothes for their babies and then reusing then for their other kids. So they created the idea of blue for a boy and pink for a girl, so you’d have to buy two different sets of clothes if you had one of each. 

Good job I’m colour blind..?.......

13 hours ago, Rampant said:

Not a bloody chance of that happening ugly kit.

Archived