Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

Charlie Austin on loan ...?  

not sure I understand the calls for either Austin or Sharp...?

Both are poachers, no where the goal is. But neither possess pace or the ability to be a 'physical presence' up front. They're both more proven versions of Marriott, who may still yet come good if he can get fit and stay fit (big ask?).

We need someone different, which Cocu has said as much. 

4 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Both are poachers, no where the goal is. But neither possess pace or the ability to be a 'physical presence' up front. They're both more proven versions of Marriott, who may still yet come good if he can get fit and stay fit (big ask?).

Austin  6ft 2 ... knows where the back of the net is ,  will be surplus to requirements at W.B.A ...     just my opinion   a season loan ...  won't happen though 

26 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

Charlie Austin on loan ...?  

8 minutes ago, r4derby said:

1 minute ago, neil62uk said:

Austin  6ft 2 ... knows where the back of the net is ,  will be surplus to requirements at W.B.A ...     just my opinion   a season loan ...  won't happen though 

lot of close friends are Baggies fans, so I always watch with interest. Austin has lost it, deffo. Got no legs and lost his technique, think Nugent in his last few months with us. He couldn't get into a Baggies championship side last season, so why would he get into ours. I'd rather Waghorn play the role that Austin (in his prime) would play.

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

lot of close friends are Baggies fans, so I always watch with interest. Austin has lost it, deffo. Got no legs and lost his technique, think Nugent in his last few months with us. He couldn't get into a Baggies championship side last season, so why would he get into ours. I'd rather Waghorn play the role that Austin (in his prime) would play.

I don't want Charlie Austin  NOW ?

Archived