Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

Wouldn’t mind us trying to get yuri ribsrio or joao carvalho from forest. They want shot of them

It's weird how all of the Portuguese lads at Forest all seem suddenly massively out of favour. Not a single one of them made the squad against Huddersfield. Have they had a fall out with Mr. Mendes or something?

9 minutes ago, JfR said:

It's weird how all of the Portuguese lads at Forest all seem suddenly massively out of favour. Not a single one of them made the squad against Huddersfield. Have they had a fall out with Mr. Mendes or something?

It’s a strange one. But they’re all training separate from the squad and are all quality players. Carvalho in particular has little resale value for them. May be worth attempting to try and yuri ribero would be a quality left back 

6 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Or Alex mighten. He’s a class act and a winger we could train up to be a monster on the wing 

If Forest came in for Sibley, what would you think? That’s how Forest view Mighten. I doubt we will be buying anyone from Forest. It tends to be only frees that move between clubs

I dunno. I think we’ve totally lost our way in the transfer market.

6 days to go and we seem to be clutching at straws.

a loan might now be a better option.

21 hours ago, JfR said:

That's exactly it. All his clients have been or are being bombed out.

Will be interesting to see what happens after the 5th I can see prem clubs thinking we ain't got enough and going for the championship players. Be interesting to see if any offers come in for knight bird or sibley as they can't buy from other premises teams 

There always a mad rush to sign players as deadline day(s) approach its always the case.

Some clubs get desperate and finally giving and pay up what the selling have wanted and get the player they have been chasing for weeks. Others will suddenly end up going for someone completely different. 

There'll other players at clubs are desperate to get them out the door. So they'll offering them out on loan by helping with wages or even paying them off. 

There's very few club's who actually do no business in or or out in 24 hours of deadline day. 

Panic always seems to set in.

2 minutes ago, roboto said:

Really want you to be wrong with this one @BulloRams. Are you sure it's not another half Turkish striker? One that sort of resembles a poor mans Zlatan? ? 

There’s no indication that he’s signing, I’m pretty sure it’s a case of him training with us to stay fit, think he’s still contracted to a team in Mexico 

Archived