POOM! POOM!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Danelaw Rams said:

Only this could happen to us! ?

I was sat in the East Stand, I saw him leave his area, He kept running and running, Then with great timing and a leap like a salmon he met the ball perfectly ?

54 minutes ago, Danelaw Rams said:

Only this could happen to us! ?

Who’s the blonde Derby player with the 3 on his shorts on the still? Can’t remember him at all. Remember the game and goal, but who is he?!?!? 

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Who’s the blonde Derby player with the 3 on his shorts on the still? Can’t remember him at all. Remember the game and goal, but who is he?!?!? 

No idea? That's who I was trying to recognise

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

Jamie Vincent

Thanks @ThePrisoner. I always thought he had a skin head? Jamie bloody Vincent, we’ve had some tosh over years haven’t we ?

That was one of the most ridiculous and humiliating events I've witnessed as a DCFC fan. Our  lead legged defence literally watched Poom waltz up into the area and nod the ball into the net. I was livid and didn't join in with other Rams fans who were applauding Poom after the final whistle.  

11 hours ago, europia said:

That was one of the most ridiculous and humiliating events I've witnessed as a DCFC fan. Our  lead legged defence literally watched Poom waltz up into the area and nod the ball into the net. I was livid and didn't join in with other Rams fans who were applauding Poom after the final whistle.  

I agree it was annoying, but the video is right there. You're obviously not going to get away with describing the event in such a blatantly false manner. I'd hardly call what Poom did waltzing into the area and nodding the ball into the net. It was an incredible header. The height of his leap is crazy and the timing is perfect. Even if a Derby player did pick him up, which is a big ask anyway considering they're all manned up, they aren't getting anywhere near that ball.

Archived