Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

Godzilla Minus One 

Watched it at the Quad, up there with my favourite films of the year. Exactly what Godzilla should be about. Masterpiece.

Doing really well in the box office, with a budget of <$15m it's surpassed well over $50m.

9/10

13 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

I watched that a few weeks ago. Pretty good. Not convinced by Timberlakes acting but Del Toro was outstanding. 

My thoughts too Bob, In Sicario 1 and 2 he was very very good...and not forgetting Frankie Four fingers in...Snatch 😁

Double update.

Everything, Everywhere, All at Once.

Absolute belter of a movie on a grand scale. Funny, and simultaneously a lucid reflection on what it is to be human. 9/10. Thanks to a few on here for recommending it.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry

Low budget, intimate and slow paced story which absolutely brilliantly showcases the talents of Penelope Wilton and especially Jim Broadbent in the title role. Love, loss, friendship, life and death. Understated direction and well worth a watch. Broadbent 10/10. Film overall, strong 7.5.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Leave the World Behind.

Had heard very mixed reviews, so wasn't expecting to love it. To my surprise, I thought it was absolutely brilliant. Perfectly paced with a really satisfying ending.

Craig Bryson / 10.

Not followed it all super closely and haven’t seen it myself, but I think much of the discourse is disingenuous because the Obamas were involved in creating it. 

55 minutes ago, Srg said:

Not followed it all super closely and haven’t seen it myself, but I think much of the discourse is disingenuous because the Obamas were involved in creating it. 

There is the conspiracy theory element of the discourse, but I do believe it's received mixed reviews from sane critics and reviewers alike.