Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

I didn't notice. 

I'm used to football crowds, you know. ?

Now that’s a true story.

I remember taking my lad to his first match, I sat him down and explained things the best I could , I hadn’t fully realised how much swearing there was.

The match kicked off.

”oh ref! You blind bast***”

”Clough! You useless cu**!”

”Sammon fu** off back to Wigan!”

My lad had never heard me swear so much.

sorry @angieram about @sage‘s swearing.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/04/2020 at 00:15, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Forget all that, what’s that spelling of consolation all about?

I was intoxicated whilst creating that quiz, I was also intoxicated during the quiz. 

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Better than Posts Under (p)Seudonym, Show Yourself!

Oh wait, that's for the people who don't join the call.?

I probably would if I could work out what to do!  I'm pretty sure there's a camera and mic on this lap top somewhere!  Never used them though!
I'll look into it later in the week.
It's not the face to face I'm afraid of (I'd be up for a proper meet up after restrictions are lifted).  It's the tech!  

28 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I probably would if I could work out what to do!  I'm pretty sure there's a camera and mic on this lap top somewhere!  Never used them though!
I'll look into it later in the week.
It's not the face to face I'm afraid of (I'd be up for a proper meet up after restrictions are lifted).  It's the tech!  

If you have an iPhone, downloading the app will work just as well and is probably easier. Not sure when it comes to other forms of smartphone.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If you have an iPhone, downloading the app will work just as well and is probably easier. Not sure when it comes to other forms of smartphone.

Good point.  Yes I do, and can handle facetime, so that might be the answer.  Not even sure why I was concentrating on the laptop route, tbh!  Doh!

?

20 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Androids are fine, too. 

Although I do use the old laptop as I find it easier to sit at the desk than balance phone, beer, and quiz papers. 

Looking forward to meeting you @Mucker1884. ?

1 hour ago, Van Wolfie said:

I would have liked to join in with this but it's right at the time I start making dinner for the family & "quality time" (hate that saying).

.....I'm not asking you to change it for me, BTW.

#justsayin

Can’t you change your family?

Archived