Forum Zoom Meetup

David

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to do these calls, but I've got the world's largest head.

I've always thought I'm ordering the wrong sized hat, as I can never find one that truly perches comfortably on my head.

Covid has shown me the error of my ways, try for love nor money I can't find  a mask that achieves the simple task of hanging from my ears while simultaneously covering my mouth and nose, all three are regular sized I'm assured.

I end up with ears pulled forward like Shrek, and the knowledge I'll surely kill a shop assistant should the cheap elastic give way! When I had a Vespa I had to order my helmet from the special section of the catalogue, I think it was the Jamie Oliver selection.

By the time I was far enough away from the camera to fit my head in, I'd be 50ft away from the camera.

Not a problem you might say, but I live on a clifftop with a 40ft garden.

9 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I've always thought I'm ordering the wrong sized hat, as I can never find one that truly perches comfortably on my head.

Covid has shown me the error of my ways, try for love nor money I can't find  a mask that achieves the simple task of hanging from my ears while simultaneously covering my mouth and nose, all three are regular sized I'm assured.

I end up with ears pulled forward like Shrek, and the knowledge I'll surely kill a shop assistant should the cheap elastic give way! When I had a Vespa I had to order my helmet from the special section of the catalogue, I think it was the Jamie Oliver selection.

By the time I was far enough away from the camera to fit my head in, I'd be 50ft away from the camera.

Not a problem you might say, but I live on a clifftop with a 40ft garden.

You really should join in (yes, I know I haven't made any of the last 4 or 5), everyone's really nice. Blimey, even @i-Ram is pleasant. I'm sure no one would take the pee.

Does anyone think he'll fall for it?

10 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I end up with ears pulled forward like Shrek, and the knowledge I'll surely kill a shop assistant should the cheap elastic give way! 

Get a snood instead. You can get them with a little pocket to put a filter in.

Much better than a mask and you get to pretend you are Nik Kershaw in winter.

• 1 month later...

Archived