Forum Zoom Meetup

David

Credit goes to @Srg for this idea.

What better time for a forum meetup whilst we’re in lockdown and told to stay at home?

Depending on numbers that are interested we have various options available to us for a large group video chat, have a beer whilst putting faces to usernames.

All you will need is a smartphone, tablet or computer with a front facing camera built in.

Starting this Saturday (28th March) - 5pm to 7pm and every Saturday until normality resumes.

Will confirm the app we will be using on Friday once we have a rough idea of numbers. The app will be free. 

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Archied said:

Don’t knock it , just had mine done ,, about 30k to 40 k if done in uk , done in turkey for 4k ?

£1500 for my bridge, thought that was bad enough. Gone private with it as NHS want the quickest and cheapest job done. 

2 minutes ago, David said:

£1500 for my bridge, thought that was bad enough. Gone private with it as NHS want the quickest and cheapest job done. 

Trust me don’t do it in uk ,, we’ve known this dentist in turkey for over 15 years , does fantastic work , I had 24 full crown veneers , a bridge and some root canal ,, as I say 4K , one week trip

45 minutes ago, Archied said:

Trust me don’t do it in uk ,, we’ve known this dentist in turkey for over 15 years , does fantastic work , I had 24 full crown veneers , a bridge and some root canal ,, as I say 4K , one week trip

Too late. As I say, have the finished one in next Tuesday

31 minutes ago, europia said:

Hopefully your dentist is still open next Tuesday. Best of luck ?

Would have thought a dentist falls under medical, better do or I’ll be chewing on the door handle to get in 

9 hours ago, David said:

Credit goes to @Srg for this idea.

What better time for a forum meetup whilst we’re in lockdown and told to stay at home?

Depending on numbers that are interested we have various options available to us for a large group video chat, have a beer whilst putting faces to usernames.

All you will need is a smartphone, tablet or computer with a front facing camera built in.

Starting this Saturday (28th March) - 3pm to 5pm and every Saturday until normality resumes.

Will confirm the app we will be using on Friday once we have a rough idea of numbers. The app will be free. 

What's the betting @Millenniumramwill still whinge at the 3pm starting line-up?

Archived