Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This weeks online meet will take place at an earlier time of 1.30pm and finish for the football at 3pm.

@sage is the quizmaster again this week, back by popular demand from himself.

If anyone that hasn’t been a regular and doesn’t have a link to join fancies coming along, drop me a message and I will send the login details through.

17 minutes ago, David said:

This weeks online meet will take place at an earlier time of 1.30pm and finish for the football at 3pm.

@sage is the quizmaster again this week, back by popular demand from himself. How rude. Anyone else is welcome to do it. 

If anyone that hasn’t been a regular and doesn’t have a link to join fancies coming along, drop me a message and I will send the login details through.

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You bringing google?

Kinda, going to put the audio from my MacBook through the homepods downstairs and upstairs, missus is sitting upstairs and will Google the answers then text them to me.

Messages show up on my MacBook so won’t have to pick up my phone. Genius plan really, fool proof.

24 minutes ago, David said:

Kinda, going to put the audio from my MacBook through the homepods downstairs and upstairs, missus is sitting upstairs and will Google the answers then text them to me.

Messages show up on my MacBook so won’t have to pick up my phone. Genius plan really, fool proof.

I would think it might be foolish to discount a full head bandage before Saturday lunchtime.  Perhaps you could head for the Fire Station this Friday though for a change of scenery?

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I would think it might be foolish to discount a full head bandage before Saturday lunchtime.  Perhaps you could head for the Fire Station this Friday though for a change of scenery?

Nah, missus has a thing for firemen, can’t risk it before the wedding as I’m in for half the house after we’ve signed the register

47 minutes ago, David said:

Mums the word.

On 22/04/2020 at 16:58, David said:

@sage is the quizmaster again this week, back by popular demand from himself.

Another heavy night of poker tonight/tomorrow morning. I'll make sure I'm up for the call but I won't be looking as beautiful as usual. 

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Another heavy night of poker tonight/tomorrow morning. I'll make sure I'm up for the call but I won't be looking as beautiful as usual. 

I don’t think you could look beautiful if you tried 

Archived