Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Some Mexican vegetarian dish thingy that my brother cooked for my mum and that she requested me cook for her as part of her Mother’s Day present.

It’s got peppers, onions, chopped tomatoes, mixed beans, coriander and fajita mix, with two layers of cheese-topped tortilla wraps. 

Final product:

921EBA22-A7BB-4186-9DFA-4E1F742DE6E9.thumb.jpeg.638a5cd395034201e9fa073c4d8b39ce.jpeg

Oh dear.

to think that all those vegetables died for that.

4 minutes ago, David said:

I mean if I was going to be totally honest here, I would say that looks bloody awful. 

One of those “meals” where you empty what was left in the cupboards and whacked it all together.

Kinda lucky you have no custard in as you’d probably pour that over it as well 

Bald.

21 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Some Mexican vegetarian dish thingy that my brother cooked for my mum and that she requested me cook for her as part of her Mother’s Day present.

It’s got peppers, onions, chopped tomatoes, mixed beans, coriander and fajita mix, with two layers of cheese-topped tortilla wraps. 

Final product:

921EBA22-A7BB-4186-9DFA-4E1F742DE6E9.thumb.jpeg.638a5cd395034201e9fa073c4d8b39ce.jpeg

Hey... you did it for your mum.  That's nice.  Good on yer.  

The rest isn't important!  

25 minutes ago, richinspain said:

To be honest it wasn't multi tasking, just bad organisation. The call came through 5 minutes before it was due out of the oven. I hadn't realised what the time was when I started it.

Same with the dressing gown @Boycie. I intended putting a DCFC sweat shirt on before joining in ?

Hark at him, he was wearing a smoking jacket.

9 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's disappointing to discover you didn't turn over a bank or some other blag and hot-tail it to Spain as a fugitive from justice to buy a villa

You left early though, he sang like a canary once you’d gone. ?

On 23/03/2020 at 08:15, Archied said:

Don’t knock it , just had mine done ,, about 30k to 40 k if done in uk , done in turkey for 4k ?

I thought George Washington's wooden teeth were a myth.

Using turkey bones though, that's a new one.

?

Archived