Forum Zoom Meetup

David

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, David said:

Will setup a link for tomorrow’s meet today, or see if we can use the same one. Just need to fully wake up and allow my bacon sandwich to digest.

No hats. I want to see your 'mohican' in all its glory. Don't know how you can have that haircut without any actual hair, but oh well.

I have just sent the new link and password to those that joined last week, this link will be the same now going forward for the next month. If anyone new wants to join us drop me either a mention in this topic or a PM and I will give you the details.

We are using the Zoom app

https://zoom.us

We also have a 30 question quiz ready to go tomorrow don't forget, my other half will be reading the questions allowing me to concentrate on drinking and spotting any cheaters.

Just a bit more on today’s quiz. 

If you can all turn up with an A4 piece of paper and a pen. There will be 30 questions so you can pre write the numbers if you want.

No using any kind of notes app on your computers as I will be looking out for keyboard use!

Once all questions have been read out by my assistant, I will ask you all to take a picture of your answers and then either send me your picture by email,  private message or if you’re one of the lucky ones that have my phone number you can text or WhatsApp it across.

Once proof of answers from you have arrived I will then read out the answers which you can all mark yourself. 

I will check the winners proof and confirm the winner. 

Still time for others to join us, you just need to download Zoom, create an account and contact me for the room login details before 4.30pm

Archived