v Blackburn Rovers (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

You normally can't record Red button games. 

It's easy when the match is one of a number of choices and there is a main match on Sky - we always do it.

But today there's no main match and we can't see an option to record.

8 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

If you're wanting to watch it later, RamsTV will have the whole game on within a day or two. You can cast it to your TV.

BTW for others: It's live in RamsTV aswell as sky red button.

9 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

You can record them, I've done it before, but it requires the list of games to appear when selecting to record the sky football channel.

Isn't happening today so I don't think it's possible @angieram

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to record this match from the red button on Sky when there are no other matches on at the same time? 

Yes Angie, you have to select the match through the red button then press record, however you cannot preset record for a match on the red bitton

4 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

How do you do it? 

In the guide, you go to the main match that night, press record and it then brings up the list of all the red button matches for you to choose from. 

Not much use for today as there isn't another match.

@IslandExile, thanks for the info about Rams TV but I don't subscribe as I am normally at both home and away games. Got to save the pennies somewhere! 

13 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You can record them, I've done it before, but it requires the list of games to appear when selecting to record the sky football channel.

Isn't happening today so I don't think it's possible @angieram

At 2:55 the match comes on the red button and thats the only match on so having chosen the red button option you then press record

24 minutes ago, angieram said:

@IslandExile, thanks for the info about Rams TV but I don't subscribe as I am normally at both home and away games. Got to save the pennies somewhere! 

Aye, but if you're unable to record Sky, they put the full match on the DCFC website/app - for free - but not until a day or two afterwards. Just if you do want to watch it back later.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Aye, but if you're unable to record Sky, they put the full match on the DCFC website/app - for free - but not until a day or two afterwards. Just if you do want to watch it back later.

Not for free mate, you need a monthly video or audio subscription to be able to watch matchday replays. 

Archived