v Blackburn Rovers (H) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine at the start of the season someone would have told you that would be the team. Not sure if that's good or bad thing. Bench looks light if we want to change things to attack.. Marriott out of form/fitness, no Rooney, Lawrence, Holmes... Dowell, Paterson, Jozefzoon all disgarded....

Big game for the kids!!! 

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I said just before kick off against United that Rooney would have been livid with that team news.

In a week where he says he struggles to curb his temper, maybe he over stepped the mark.

You are ridiculous. 

11 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Well that's not what I expected. Rooney rested or injured?

Interesting that the armband goes to Wisdom as well. 

Let's see what the young lads can do without Rooney guiding them on the pitch. Big job for the likes of Shinnie, Martin, Waghorn and Wisdom to help them along.

Lawrence sat with Rooney watching Manchester Derby ? ? 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Can only presume Rooney is injured, that’s a massive blow. Rest of the lineup seems fair enough to me, and is probably as strong as we could out out in the circumstances 

Rested is another, playing every game was bound to catch up with him sooner or later and nothing has been mentioned about a knock.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I said just before kick off against United that Rooney would have been livid with that team news.

In a week where he says he struggles to curb his temper, maybe he over stepped the mark.

I heard he is sick... 

Of reading garbage on dcfcfans. 

?

Archived