• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAMER

BOGLE WISDOM CLARKE FORSYTH

BIRD     ROONEY

WAGHORN  KNIGHT  LAWRENCE

MARTIN

Sibley deserves to be our first port of call on the bench if we need to freshen things up after his performance last night. 

Should be a good game. Looking forward to it.

Time to build off of the loss last night and look at next season. Might feel like a crap result now but it will benefit us in the long run. 6 academy graduates, oldest one is 22 and 9 of the 11 are here next year. 

Hamer

Bogle   Evans (Wisdom if fit)   Clarke   Lowe

Bird   Rooney

Knight   Sibley   Whittaker (Lawrence if fit)

Waghorn

Really wanna see more of Evans, was playing well before the injury. Did nothing wrong of note last night either. Sibley deserves his first league start after last night. I also think Whittaker would benefit a start. Started to show glimpses of his quality last night. He's a class above the u23's whenever you watch him.

I imagine Hamer and Clarke will return with a question mark over Wisdom and Fozzy, Lawrence may not be fit either. If these are out then I'd imagine we go with something like. 

Hamer

Bogle    Davies or Evans Clarke Lowe

Bird      Rooney

Knight       Sibley     Waghorn

Martin

If they are fit enough then change that to:

- Lawrence for Sibley

- Fozzy for Lowe 

- Wisdom for Bogle

3 hours ago, Ramarena said:

I imagine Hamer and Clarke will return with a question mark over Wisdom and Fozzy, Lawrence may not be fit either. If these are out then I'd imagine we go with something like. 

Hamer

Bogle    Davies or Evans Clarke Lowe

Bird      Rooney

Knight       Sibley     Waghorn

Martin

If they are fit enough then change that to:

- Lawrence for Sibley

- Fozzy for Lowe 

- Wisdom for Bogle

If Wisdom is fit but Lawrence isn't I would go with...

Hamer

Wisdom/Evans Clarke Forsyth

Bogle             Bird           Rooney        Lowe

Waghorn                            Sibley

Martin 

18 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roos
Bogle  Evans  Clarke  Lowe
Bird  Rooney 
Waghorn  Sibley  Knight
Martin 

Subs: Hamer, Wisdom, Davies, Forsyth, Shinnie, Whittaker, Marriott

I like this one. But I'd swap Lowe to Forsyth as it would give us better balance. I'm not gonna get into conversation which one is better but our team is simply too small and Forsyth offers us bit of heading ability which we are gonna need against Blackburn. Clarke, Martin, Waggy are not afraid of heading the ball, but the rest? Football is numbers game and three players who are good in air is simply not enough.

They have changed their game to way more direct than before, long-term injuries to Dack and Holtby forced them to. Their striker, Armstrong, has been on fire lately. Absolutely menace to play against as he is so direct and fast, bit like Vardy.

I like their team, how it's build and their manager and his demand levels as well. As I have bit of a mancrush to Dack I've been following them more than I maybe should.... Dack, Lenihan, Travis and now on-loan Walton are definitely the players I'd like to see in Derby shirt. Lenihan and Walton would solve our CB and goalkeeper problems straight away.

Archived