v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Very harsh on Lowe for me, he was one of our best players against QPR imo. Deffo should be him over Forsyth for me in terms of building a footballing side. Rest of the side looks decent though, but more attacking than recently with a more footballing defence.

We need to head the ball away and Forsyth can do that especially if davies isn’t playing - lowe will start Thursday I expect

there is no real difference lowe v forsyth

personally I think lowe could have done a bit more to prevent qpr’s winner. Did he run back as fast as he possibly could have? 
that lost second can prove to be the difference in getting a block in. Lowe is more comfortable on the ball but fozzy was unlucky to be left out. 

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Very harsh on Lowe for me, he was one of our best players against QPR imo. Deffo should be him over Forsyth for me in terms of building a footballing side. Rest of the side looks decent though, but more attacking than recently with a more footballing defence.

I think it’s obvious Cocu sees him and Bogle in the same team, too much of a defensive liability especially away from home. I would personally play both. They should have the discipline to not both go forward at the same time. If we are to build the side on youth the only way for them to improve, is to play 

Archived