v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

4 hours ago, JfR said:

Wednesday haven't even scored a goal at home since the 29th of December and they've played 432 minutes of football at home since then, so we might just about have a chance in this one. Either that or Derby end another team's run of bad form again.

Don't worry, they scored tonight.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ram8 said:

Why oh why are there so many of you picking Waghorn and/or Marriott in place of Chris Martin ?

Get real, actually WATCH the respective performances of those three players next time you go to a Derby match !! 

Because Waghorn has 12 goals he is a goal threat simple he has to play.

17 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

No need to go any further than Platform 1 at Sheffield Station, The Tap.

Agree the Tap is a wonderful pub but I was under the impression they didn't allow it fan's in club shirts. So unless, that's changed you might need to be mindful of that.

The Howard straight across from the station is fine with shirts, and it's fine. But I prefer the Tap.

13 hours ago, Ram8 said:

Why oh why are there so many of you picking Waghorn and/or Marriott in place of Chris Martin ?

Get real, actually WATCH the respective performances of those three players next time you go to a Derby match !! 

If Waghorn gives you his number 9 shirt back, will you stop coming on here criticising him Chris?

25 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Sadly,  we've been beaten by worse this season I reckon.....

It's not the ability that I would find it insulting to be beaten by, they're as average as we are.

It's the fact that it's sheff Wednesday. That we *almost* always beat wednesday is part of my personal faith in the rams. Death, taxes and another season undefeated against wednesday should be the only certainties in life for a DCFC fan. Without that, I may lose perspective entirely and start wondering if i should build a rocket to prove the earth is flat or believe the antivaxxers have a point

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

7 hours ago, Richard246 said:

Because Waghorn has 12 goals he is a goal threat simple he has to play.

Statistically (goals per minutes) Martin is a better goal threat.

I would pick Martin AND Waghorn based on current form.

Marriotts had quite a few chances now. Martin has chipped in with a few goals and assists. Marriott has chipped in with a few fouls on the centre half.

Archived