Man U ticket sales

DCFC Ram

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Very easy to get tickets. I thought it might be difficult.

Glad to hear it, but why did you think that?

If you qualify for the selling phase, and tickets are still available, it should be straight forward, no? 
Or did you mean you expected "bigger queues" or a slower process?

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

If you qualify for the selling phase, and tickets are still available, it should be straight forward, no? 

KP (Who does a great job) has confirmed that I can get a further two tickets using my daughters Fan ID. She's only four, never been to a game yet, but I did set her up pre-season so thank god I did....

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah I thought there would be bigger queues to be honest. Maybe there are more home members than I thought/I should be a home member.

5 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I wanted 2 tickets for my non st kids and I fully expected the walking stickman again like Wembley ticket, but I even forgot and didn’t log in until 11.30 and had no probs.  

It looks as thou Thursday night, on bt sport and manure not being the pull they were once upon a time, folk aren’t that interested. 

16 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

I wanted 2 tickets for my non st kids and I fully expected the walking stickman again like Wembley ticket, but I even forgot and didn’t log in until 11.30 and had no probs.  

It looks as thou Thursday night, on bt sport and manure not being the pull they were once upon a time, folk aren’t that interested. 

I guess we'll see when they go on general sale. 

The cup looks our best bet for a bit of fun this year and I hope we put up a decent showing both on and off the pitch. 

If this doesn't prove to be a sell out, then expect a fair number of piles of manure in the home stands.  

Not too fussed myself, being in the NE corner, as most of them will head straight to the South Stand, what with them coming from that end of the country!  ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

If this doesn't prove to be a sell out, then expect a fair number of piles of manure in the home stands.  

Not too fussed myself, being in the NE corner, as most of them will head straight to the South Stand, what with them coming from that end of the country!  ?

But in all honesty how will they get them? Although I know they always do lol

Thursday 5th March 19.45

Yesterday morning, I switched my South West Corner Upper seats for three nearer the pitch. Looking at the map I was shown for options the South and South West is pretty much sold out.

I predict a 31,000 crowd.

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

Ok different question - can a child season ticket buy their ticket and then have it upgraded to an adult ticket? Anyone done this?

In theory yes... or it has been yes in the past.  I have upgraded the u12 (freebie) ticket to an adult for league games, and they obviously charge you the difference... which in this case was full ticket price, as the ST was a freebie!  I must add that I got told off for doing it too often, and was reminded it should be limited to 4 times per season max!

I also remember however, purchasing additional (adult) ticket(s) using that same freebie u12 ST as the base ID, including Wembley last May, so hopefully that's still the case.   

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

Ok different question - can a child season ticket buy their ticket and then have it upgraded to an adult ticket? Anyone done this?

I have seen this happen dcfc tickets people ask this

I think you will have to take child ticket back to pp and then ask up grade or you can send kp a tweet on dcfc tickets he be able to help you.

Archived