v Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

OohMartWright

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More from  your spy on the inside. ?️‍♀️ I have seen Jason Knight this morning so that's all the squad accounted for. I plucked up courage and wished some of the players well as they came through reception earlier. Most were pleasant, and Tom Lawrence stopped and said thank you, the rest just grinned and waved. 

I have come upstairs out of the way now as there is quite a posse gathering in there, including two young lads with a Manchester United shirt. I wonder who they are waiting for? ?

My cheeky husband came up in the lift with Liam Rosenior and just asked him if the team was the same as Stoke, but he laughed and told him he'd have to wait and see! Sensible bloke, Liam. 

56 minutes ago, angieram said:

More from  your spy on the inside. ?️‍♀️ I have seen Jason Knight this morning so that's all the squad accounted for. I plucked up courage and wished some of the players well as they came through reception earlier. Most were pleasant, and Tom Lawrence stopped and said thank you, the rest just grinned and waved. 

I have come upstairs out of the way now as there is quite a posse gathering in there, including two young lads with a Manchester United shirt. I wonder who they are waiting for? ?

My cheeky husband came up in the lift with Liam Rosenior and just asked him if the team was the same as Stoke, but he laughed and told him he'd have to wait and see! Sensible bloke, Liam. 

What do you mean Lawrence doesn’t have a massive attitude problem like everyone says?

This is a massive game for us, win it, then the confidence will be flowing through the players veins, then who knows, in this very average division we could even make top6 unlikely but u never know, lose it again, then the up and down season continues great at home, poo away, think if we play like we did at Stoke, then any game in this division is winnable, fingers crossed for all rams fans who have made the long journey that u all return with massive smiles on your faces, could Rooney score his first ever goal at Swansea today, in a Derby 2-1 victory. 

I can't understand for the life of me why he's dropped Martin?

Waghorn up front on his own doesn't work. He's not a lone striker. His best position was where he played against Stoke. 

Plus Martin has 2 in 2 league games. So leave him in. 

We scored 4 against Stoke and looked so much better with Martin up top. 

Changing it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I just don't understand what Cocu's arguments against starting two forwards away from home could possibly be. If we were picking up draws and the odd win it could be justified, but we have 8 points on the road and are the 3rd worst away team in the division. We literally have nothing to lose by playing an extra striker.

Archived