v Northampton FAC4R replay - Matchday Thread

OohMartWright

I can quite comfortably sit here in silence, staring at this place/twitter - not having a clue what's going on until its happened; over listening to those fools on the radio.

That being said I'm properly hating not know whats going on and being unable to relay it ? My world is collapsing around me!

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Ramage talking about that goal in terms of "gaps are starting to open up now" and "has he got the composure? Well on THIS occasion he has"

Then talks about "we could get a few now, this has been on all night"

First off, you've been slagging off our performance since the first kick so I don't know where you've got "been on all night from". And secondly, way to deny our players agency of their own winning position by talking about "gaps opening up" as if we can only score if Northampton let us

Honestly, why do RamsTV let this happen? Why can't we have in-house Rams TV commentary instead of Radio Derby because I'm almost at the stage of just reading the live updates from games if I can't be there or get a stream. It's so infuriating

they ought to be made to listen to Graham Richards to see how its done

2 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Ramage talking about that goal in terms of "gaps are starting to open up now" and "has he got the composure? Well on THIS occasion he has"

Then talks about "we could get a few now, this has been on all night"

First off, you've been slagging off our performance since the first kick so I don't know where you've got "been on all night from". And secondly, way to deny our players agency of their own winning position by talking about "gaps opening up" as if we can only score if Northampton let us

Honestly, why do RamsTV let this happen? Why can't we have in-house Rams TV commentary instead of Radio Derby because I'm almost at the stage of just reading the live updates from games if I can't be there or get a stream. It's so infuriating

Think OB does a good job with Shinners as co commentator. Don't see any reason why ramstv can't use them.

Just now, SaintRam said:

I can quite comfortably sit here in silence, staring at this place/twitter - not having a clue what's going on until its happened; over listening to those fools on the radio.

That being said I'm properly hating not know whats going on and being unable to relay it ? My world is collapsing around me!

Time was if I wasn't going to the match then listening to RD was the next best thing - now it's dreadful. Bring back CEEFAX- at least that didn't distort what was actually happening on the pitch.

6 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Think OB does a good job with Shinners as co commentator. Don't see any reason why ramstv can't use them.

I can see that perhaps match commentary run by the club could be limited in their ability to criticise and speak the truth if we truly have been poo. But I really don't think I mind because they do occasionally point out our errors and flaws on Rams TV, and nonetheless I can watch a game's highlights after and make my own mind up.

If I'm listening, just tell me what's happening. No drama, no screaming and crying and moaning, just tell me what's happening

I can't even count the amount of times I have sat listening to RD where I don't know what has actually happened for a good minute or two

"And Derby will....OOH OH OH...AH THAT'S DISGRACEFUL....HE'S JUST...WHAT IS HE DOING....THAT'S OURAGEOUS CRAIG!..................Derby ARE JUST....WOW!....ABSOLUTELY OUT OF ORDER.....ROOS HAS JUST......AND THEN THE DEFENDERS.....WHAT DO YOU THINK CRAIG?"

...And that turns out to be a throw in...

Archived