Jason Knight and Morgan Whittaker new contracts

Andicis

17 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I figured the person writing it must have been a teenager whose football knowledge comes from the Sun newspaper and reading Ryan Conway tweets on Twitter.

He clearly has no knowledge of his exploits in the youth set up.

Given his record he is probably one of the most highly rated youngsters around.

Oi, who's to assume he's a teenager!? 

I'm a teenager, we're not all THAT bad! ? 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, JoeDerby said:

If Morgan Whittaker has done enough for a new contract - I'd love to see what you have to do to not get given one!

Outside of his inconsistent first team appearances, he's been one of the stand out players from our academy since the day he walked into the building. Six goals and four assists in the U23 side this season, all in just 7 appearances, and a recent call up to the England U19 side. 

In the U18 Premier League, he played 42 times - scored 27 and assisted 13. It's a really good record. It's no surprise he's been called up to every age group of the England team. 

40 minutes ago, JoeDerby said:

If Morgan Whittaker has done enough for a new contract - I'd love to see what you have to do to not get given one!

If you're involved in a car crash which effectively ends your career whilst leading a bunch of players in a boozy week night drinking session you get a contract taken away from you - We know that much

Good for both of them

Personally I think snapping Knight up is a must - big release clause too as I can see folks circling if we are not up next season, (for me more potential than Hughes or Hendrick. But potential is just that - long way to go still)

Congrats to Morgan and Jason.

Next step is now laid out for Max Bird and Louis Sibley to see too, good encouragement

14 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You were watching him in the Under 10s then were you??

I hadn't seen him prior to this season, but I believe he was mentioned a few years ago along with Bird. I think he was playing in the U18 at quite an early age too. You've ruined the point I was proving with your facts! Tut! 

3 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Morgan Whittaker reminds me a bit of......

spacer.png

Mind you, probably wise not to mention that theres someone in the building that looks like a nanny you used to know to Wazza...........

Could lead to all sorts of unfortunate misunderstandings!!  ?

Yep it’s bad enough the canteen at Moore farm have had to ban gran ary bread

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Yep it’s bad enough the canteen at Moore farm have had to ban gran ary bread

I was particularly fond of an online comment I saw when Nani picked up a leg injury (nasty cut) at Anfield. 

Which was that Rooney only showed any interest all game when his team mates suggested that he might want to check out Nanis gash....?

7 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Morgan Whittaker reminds me a bit of......

spacer.png

Mind you, probably wise not to mention that theres someone in the building that looks like a nanny you used to know to Wazza...........

Could lead to all sorts of unfortunate misunderstandings!!  ?

Why am I thinking about Portuguese tarts ?

6 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Outside of his inconsistent first team appearances, he's been one of the stand out players from our academy since the day he walked into the building. Six goals and four assists in the U23 side this season, all in just 7 appearances, and a recent call up to the England U19 side. 

In the U18 Premier League, he played 42 times - scored 27 and assisted 13. It's a really good record. It's no surprise he's been called up to every age group of the England team. 

Yes, but other than that..... not really anything....

18 hours ago, Srg said:

Good news?

What are we supposed to do with this?

awkward the office GIF

17 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Spin it into negativity?

...WELL neither of these names are Chris Martin are they?!

17 hours ago, JoeDerby said:

???

Joe, you are carrying on the joke, aren't you? 

Archived