Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Does Bosnia require a 14 day quarantine?

International players have been in bubbles (not that one...) so wouldn't require to undergo the same quarantine rules as us mere mortals. He'll be taking regular COVID tests as part of training for club and country.

3 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Does Bosnia require a 14 day quarantine?

Certainly professional sports teams travelling in bubbles are not required to isolate.

For example - David Marshall would need to be in a 14 day quarantine as the Czech Republic is on the list.

Where its still a grey area is a professional sportsman who is changing employment. 

2 minutes ago, roboto said:

International players have been in bubbles (not that one...) so wouldn't require to undergo the same quarantine rules as us mere mortals. He'll be taking regular COVID tests as part of training for club and country.

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Certainly professional sports teams travelling in bubbles are not required to isolate.

For example - David Marshall would need to be in a 14 day quarantine as the Czech Republic is on the list.

Where its still a grey area is a professional sportsman who is changing employment. 

Just a thought that came to mind! I knew Poland was exempt but saw they were away in Bosnia.

Had forgotten about Marshall.

I hope this article is correct: https://www.fakt.pl/sport/pilka-nozna/transfery-w-ekstraklasie-kamil-jozwiak-pawel-bochniewicz-i-michal-karbownik-odejda-z/tdzhq3n 

Lech wants about 2.5 million euro for Jóźwiak and it seems that this is what the authorities of Derby County will pay to the club from Poznań.

It seems extremely low for a player who has just started two competitive games for Poland, especially considering his age. It would hopefully allow us some money to move in other areas, such as the elusive striker target we have no clue on.  

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I hope this article is correct: https://www.fakt.pl/sport/pilka-nozna/transfery-w-ekstraklasie-kamil-jozwiak-pawel-bochniewicz-i-michal-karbownik-odejda-z/tdzhq3n 

It seems extremely low for a player who has just started two competitive games for Poland, especially considering his age. It would hopefully allow us some money to move in other areas, such as the elusive striker target we have no clue on.  

The same article mentions the current league transfer record is €7m, so even if the top line Lech number (various sources mention €4m) then that is a lot for a team in the Polish top tier.

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

£2.25m would be an absolute bargain, fingers crossed

10 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Part of the great Polish team of the 70s.

Deyna, Lato et al

From memory, he played as a kind of AM / no10 arriving late and hitting screamers, or bursting forward, through midfield Strong and powerful. ? Well that’s what my grey cells have recycled from some old floppy disc in my brain ? 

10 minutes ago, jono said:

From memory, he played as a kind of AM / no10 arriving late and hitting screamers, or bursting forward, through midfield Strong and powerful. ? Well that’s what my grey cells have recycled from some old floppy disc in my brain ? 

My recollection of him is a fast, very direct and powerful winger who as you say would hit screamers

21 minutes ago, jono said:

So Deyna was the sweeper skipper I think and there was a Kasperczak i think who sat in midfield. Lato was the speed merchant on the wing and Boniek was certainly in most of the attacks. My memory is mostly from the 1974 world cup, so is a bit dim and distant......

Archived