Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

41 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Fan: "But you said we wasn't in for him"

SN: "Never said that, read the articles. The clues are there."

"It's said that Derby are interested in him. I understand that is not the case."

You see, the clue was there if you just read the words in bold face.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

"It's said that Derby are interested in him. I understand that is not the case."

You see, the clue was there if you just read the words in bold face.

Hedging his bets, if Derby weren’t interested in Kamil he would have claimed the “not”, which was not in bold, was just a typo ????

Not seen either of the games but certainly sounds like a team player and highly regarded by the Polish football press. Looks to be a player in the ascendancy - good time to buy.

https://futbolnews.pl/newsroom/37039,kamil-jozwiak-promykiem-nadziei-w-ciezkich-czasach-dla-kadry

translation:

It is difficult to say anything positive about the Polish representation led by Jerzy Brzęczek.  Average results, the game is very poor, the atmosphere around the team is also not the best.  Only one positive thing comes out of the sea of troubles - it is Kamil Jóźwiak.

It was hard to have any higher expectations from the player of Lech Poznań.  The 22-year-old, despite his undoubted talent, had a poor start to the season in the league, and he only played one game in the national team, entering the end of the match against Slovenia in November 2019. It seemed that he would play a rather marginal role at the September training camp.  Quite unexpectedly, he played in both games from the first minute and even more unexpectedly was our best player both against the Netherlands and against Bosnia.

The only one who tried

The match with the Netherlands was an absolutely embarrassing performance of our team in the attack phase.  Timid, unwillingness to take risks, minimalism - that marked our entire offensive with one glorious exception.  Of course, we mean the hero of this text.  Jóźwiak was the only one who tried to play on himself and cause problems for the Dutch in their half.  Of course, we are talking here only about the first part of the match, because in the second part of the match, unfortunately, it went out, but it looked very good compared to the team partners.  In addition, he played very responsibly in defense, well protecting Bartosz Bereszyński, who was poor in this match.

Great against Bosnia

The 22-year-old was again the most active player in our representation in the offensive.  Of course, it was Kamil Grosicki who stole the show in terms of numbers, because he scored a goal and noted an assist at the goal of Glik, but looking strictly at the game, Jóźwiak did much more good in this match.  First of all, he had a lot of good dribbles, he could serve partners well and showed himself well in position.  Of course, not all of his plays came out - we mean, first of all, the finish, but his performance is certainly very positive for the future.  No wonder that Jerzy Brzęczek decided to keep him until the end - betting on Jóźwiak is actually the only argument in favor of the current coach of our team.

Find the right club

Before Jóźwiak, it is a time of difficult decisions.  It is almost certain that the 22-year-old will leave Lech Poznań in this transfer window.  The graduate of "Kolejorz" must choose a club that suits his ambitions, but also one that will guarantee him regular play.  We already know many stories that a promising player went to the West, where, however, he was wasting his talent on the bench.  Bartosz Kapustka, who was supposed to be the representative winger for years, comes to mind first, and he returns to Legia Warszawa to rebuild himself. Jóźwiak certainly wants to avoid a mistake made by the former Leicester City footballer, so his agent's role is to find him a suitable place to develop.  For the sake of the footballer and the Polish national team.

12 hours ago, IronRam 140.6 said:

"monster mortgage On a short repayment because you don’t stay a footballer for 40 years!" 

Call me old fashioned, but why do we assume  footballers can no longer work after 35? I was a soldier on a 22yr contract having signed up at 18 which would've ended at 40. Not once did I think I would deserve to retire at the end of it.

"Hi Colonel I'm due to retire in 5 years I'm gonna need my £35k.pa Sgt's wage upping to 20k a week to cover me not thinking I have to work again"

Entitlement or what!

My best pal was a championship footballer I used to lambast him for that attitude footballers had.

All your points are valid by the way in terms of mortgage and cars but holy smokes you can't legislate for that level of expectation. 

Have you seen the statistics on how many footballers get made bankrupt after retirement? If I was a bank no way I'd lend to a footballer much beyond 30

8 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

"Zbigniew #Boniek (@BoniekZibi ) in #RozmowaRMF : Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow Jóźwiak will go to Derby County. As I hear, everything is ready"

Got 1 million followers the reporter must be credible 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Haven't been this excited about a signing in a while, it seems too perfect. Something has to go wrong it's Derby.

? I’m not getting it.

https://www.sport.pl/pilka/7,65037,26279559,zbigniew-boniek-ujawnil-nowy-klub-kamila-jozwiaka-wszystko.html

Zbigniew Boniek revealed the new club of Kamil Jóźwiak. "In a year it would cost 20-30 million euros"

Kamil Jóźwiak admitted after Poland won the match against Bosnia and Herzegovina (2: 1) that he wants to leave Lech Poznań in this transfer window. As Zbigniew Boniek claims on RMF FM, his transfer is ready.

It is known that I openly say what my goal is and that I would like to leave, but also Lech is my club, of which I am a student and which has done a lot for me. If I have to stay, nothing bad will happen. There will be more transfer windows. But - as I say - my goal is to leave now. We will see how it will be - said Kamil Jóźwiak on Polsat Sport, for whom the match with Bosnia was the third in the Polish team and the first played from the first to the last minute. Everything indicates that the footballer of Lech Poznań will go to England.

Tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, Jóźwiak will go to Derby County. As I hear, everything is ready - said Zbigniew Boniek. The media has been reporting about the transfer to Derby for a long time, and Lech is to get at least 4 million euros for his player. - If he had played for Lech for another year, there would have been the European Championship, he would have gone abroad for 20-30 million euro, not 4-5. But if today the club needs 4-5 million euro, there is no other option, it has to sell the player - added the president of the Polish Football Association.

"Barany" is the 10th team of the last season of the Championship (England's second tier) - they have not dropped out of the top 10 in any of the last eight seasons, but never made it to the Premier League. The last time Derby played in England's top league in 2007/2008, making history as the worst team: they scored just 11 points from 38 games (one victory, eight draws and 29 losses). The 22-year-old left midfielder has played a total of 122 matches in Lech, scoring 17 goals and 15 assists. This season he played in three matches (two in the Premier League and one in the Europa League elimination).

After the matches of the national team in September, it's hard to praise anyone. However, there is one player who can consider both matches successful and he can be called the biggest winner of this match. It is Kamil Jóźwiak, who confirmed that the life of Jakub Błaszczykowski is on the team's wing. And the winger of Lech Poznań gave this team something that in recent years only Kamil Grosicki gave, i.e. the speed and hitmanship so much needed in today's football

Archived