Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think his transfer ultimately comes down to either Bogle or Lowe leaving as I think they would be the most likely to be let go. Don’t think selling Zoon alone and loaning out a few of the youngsters would generate enough revenue for the reported 4 million. Especially when we may be skating on thin ice with FFP. 

45 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I think Champs league may be a pull if they've qualified?

And the Fenerbache game.

But thats it. Like when Russell was meant to be going to Celtic.

"They get champions League football and Celtic v Rangers is a huge game"

Till Celtic lose to some Albanian postmen. 

Then you've just got the local Derby.

Don't you be Dissing Postmen my lad ! .........I've done 32 years Man and Boy !! 

21 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I agree , looked really good id be happy with this 

I will pass, didn’t really do anything creative going forward and at fault for the goal. I know he was playing against a good side, but was expecting more. Over hyped I think, just because he’s from Poland. 

would rather sign Murphy from Newcastle 

5 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

Saw this post on another Rams fans forum, regarding the YouTube video when the player was asked about joining us.

”If you listen to it properly you will hear, "not at the moment", NOT "any moment"

could the poster be right?

That would probably be more likely 

7 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

Saw this post on another Rams fans forum, regarding the YouTube video when the player was asked about joining us.

”If you listen to it properly you will hear, "not at the moment", NOT "any moment"

The whole video is Polish. They're all polish. He's not gonna be asked a question in Polish and answer it in English.

He says "Lada Moment"

Which when translated means "at any moment"

6 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

Weren't they speaking in Polish in the video?

10 minutes ago, Arsene Titman said:

The video literally has a subtitle of him saying "lada moment" in Polish which means "at any moment"

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

The video literally has a subtitle of him saying "lada moment" in Polish which means "at any moment"

Maybe the 'lada moment' referred to relates tot he car he would be able to buy under Derby's new wage structure. That's why martin went to Bristol, rather be a Robin than drive one. Anya on the other hand could probably buy Poland. It's a funny old game. has he got a new club yet? ?

16 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

The whole video is Polish. They're all polish. He's not gonna be asked a question in Polish and answer it in English.

He says "Lada Moment"

Which when translated means "at any moment"

Thanks for clarification . I didn’t want to rely on my hearing - it’s not what it used to be.

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

That article from Tom Thorogood.

I saw it earlier in the day that same story. 

He's just added the bit about Derby being used to up the fee.

But that video is still pretty damning. Plus people have asked Steve Nicholson about the video and he's not responded.

I honestly think he'll sign next week.

Even if he doesn't. The fact that we've not given Jozefzoon a squad number means we must be extremely confident of at least 1 winger coming in. We needed at least 1 with Jozefzoon. Now he's pretty much gone we definitely need 2.

Same with JHI not getting a squad number. He's our 3rd choice striker as it stands and he's not got a squad number. So we must be confident of getting a striker in too.

I think JHI will end up at Peterborough 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If he was to be involved tomorrow, you’d think he’d already be in the squad number announcement. I’m certain he’s got a loan lined up. 

Or selling him ! Usually a club like Peterborough take a chance on a forward to make money - I assume that we still owe Peterborough money for Marriott so it would balance some of that ( if we do I hope we have a substantial sell on)

57 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

I will pass, didn’t really do anything creative going forward and at fault for the goal. I know he was playing against a good side, but was expecting more. Over hyped I think, just because he’s from Poland. 

would rather sign Murphy from Newcastle 

Top banter!

11 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

£4m is not that much or anywhere near beyond our spending. He'd come on a 4 year deal so it's £1m a year as fae aa accounting goes and wages wouldn't be an issue.

we would have to sell £4m worth of players to cover the cost. 

Archived