Chris Martin Joins Elite List

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Whatever happened to Toddy and Ninos? Really miss the pair of them.

giphy.gif

I think Ninos got over his wife's torrid affair with Chris Martin after she moved onto Dave Nugent as her bit of stuff.

as for Toddyfacts, I believe he's now a top advisor at number 10.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think Ninos got over his wife's torrid affair with Chris Martin after she moved onto Dave Nugent as her bit of stuff.

as for Toddyfacts, I believe he's now a top advisor at number 10.

Thanks pal!?!?! I now have tea all down my front! ?

I'm 67 and I've seen 8...

Kevin Hector, Alan Durban, Jack Parry, Bobby Davision, Alan Hinton, John O'Hare, Bill Curry and Chris Martin.

The best - well its hard to say because of the different eras and styles of play but if pushed, I'd have to go for King Kev.

3 minutes ago, Bill Curry said:

Kevin Hector, Alan Durban, Jack Parry, Bobby Davision, Alan Hinton, John O'Hare, Bill Curry and Chris Martin.

The best - well its hard to say because of the different eras and styles of play but if pushed, I'd have to go for King Kev.

That's the 8 my hubby has seen so he must be right. Thanks Bill - you're on his list! 

8 minutes ago, Bill Curry said:

Have seen the same 8 play, also seen / met five of the others!  (Just a bit older than Bill though!)

6 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I wonder how he stacks up assists wise with the others on the list. I appreciate that isn't something that is gonna be possible to do. My point is that the goals only tell half of the story of how good a player and servant he's been. 

It is difficult - of the 8 I've seen, perhaps the achievements of Alan Durban rate quite highly as he scored his goals from wing half (or midfield, in modern parlance) Jack Parry was a player who played both centre-forward and wing half whilst the rest were out and out forward players.

Archived