FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - 06/01 7.35pm

Sean

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/01/2020 at 04:55, Dethorn said:

What are the chances of this being televised live - I was thinking it must be nearly 50:50

12 ties

1 friday night, 3 saturday, 2 Sunday,

maybe even 7 out of 12 if they do a Monday one too

That will make for interesting semi-finals with 3 teams left in. Imagine getting a bye into the final. Sweet.

On 06/01/2020 at 19:54, I Bought the Tee Shirt said:

I've just spoken to my Grandad who lives in Northampton and also works at the BBC, He's jumping round his living room, It's his turn to choose which game to show live on the BBC, He's chosen our game....whoop whoop!!

Spoken to my heart broken Grandad, He was promised his choice of Northampton Town Vs Derby County would be chosen for the BBC, The powers that are the BBC sucummbed to the generosity of BT Sport, They will now give my Grandad a lifetimes free shoe repair service.

Not much use really, As he's wheelchair bound and has been since the 2nd world war and still wearing his demobbed Army issue boots.

12 minutes ago, I Bought the Tee Shirt said:

Spoken to my heart broken Grandad, He was promised his choice of Northampton Town Vs Derby County would be chosen for the BBC, The powers that are the BBC sucummbed to the generosity of BT Sport, They will now give my Grandad a lifetimes free shoe repair service.

Not much use really, As he's wheelchair bound and has been since the 2nd world war and still wearing his demobbed Army issue boots.

Can I have some of what you've had please?

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Bamfords. Again.

I did warn you!

you would have loved football how it used to be. MOTD on a Saturday, Star Soccer for the midlanders on a Sunday, George Berry, Laurie Cunningham, the FA cup final, Wembley way, players on the coach, young boys with foil FA cups, jumpers for goalposts, marvellous. 

42 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I did warn you!

you would have loved football how it used to be. MOTD on a Saturday, Star Soccer for the midlanders on a Sunday, George Berry, Laurie Cunningham, the FA cup final, Wembley way, players on the coach, young boys with foil FA cups, jumpers for goalposts, marvellous. 

There was a tin foil FA Cup in the away end at Palace on Sunday!

I miss the man putting the half time scores up on the board. Match A 0-0, Match B 3-0, check of the programme, Everton again, Bob Latchford probably, muddy pitches, orange ball in the snow, young boys passed to the front, there you go laddie, moving the dog poo off the pitch before you play, young boys, jumpers for goalposts, marvellous

Archived