FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - 06/01 7.35pm

Sean

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Ticket prices for Northampton fans (on the day price in brackets)... I imagine ours will be the same.

Adult £22 (£24)
Senior £18 (£20)
Under 21s £18 (not available on a matchday)
Under 18s £10 (£12)
Under 7s FREE

We'll undoubtedly sell out, but seems a bit steep for a League 2 side.

Aren’t gate receipts shared (60:40?) in the FA Cup? So it’ll actually benefit us a bit too!

Granted, not quite the same as a sell out at Old Trafford but every little helps and all that.....

2 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

Apparently Northampton Saints Rugby Union are at home that night as well (also on BT Sports) and it's it's only half a mile between the two grounds. The locals are expecting terrible traffic problems

I'm surprised the police have allowed that to happen

Northampton fan here. Used to watch Derby a lot at the Baseball Ground in the 70s, (My brother married a girl from Uttoxeter) i was at the Leeds game when Hunter and Lee had their disagreement.

All home tickets for the game are now sold out, so with you selling all yours it will be a good night. With the Saints being at home as well parking and the pubs will both be full. Be advised do not be tempted to park at the Cinema or TGIF, parking tickets in force. Most pubs will welcome away supporters just they will be busy. The road behind the away Stand will be vey busy after the game because of the Rugby game so dont expect a quick get away. 

23 hours ago, Cobb said:

Northampton fan here. Used to watch Derby a lot at the Baseball Ground in the 70s, (My brother married a girl from Uttoxeter) i was at the Leeds game when Hunter and Lee had their disagreement.

All home tickets for the game are now sold out, so with you selling all yours it will be a good night. With the Saints being at home as well parking and the pubs will both be full. Be advised do not be tempted to park at the Cinema or TGIF, parking tickets in force. Most pubs will welcome away supporters just they will be busy. The road behind the away Stand will be vey busy after the game because of the Rugby game so dont expect a quick get away. 

looking forward to the game mate , if not the parking and leaving after, a good cup tie , should be a good atmosphere , got my ticket and hoping for a Rams win

On 15/01/2020 at 13:49, Cobb said:

Well that's scuppered me, I was looking to make a withdrawal from the post office, Guess i'll be looking elsewhere now.

Archived