The stage is set....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very rare I get to see a game under the floodlights these days, with being at uni. Very much looking forward to it, always a good atmosphere if we’re playing well! Let’s just hope Rooney and all the others players do the biz. Gonna feel very surreal when Rooney’s name is announced over the tannoy.

22 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Very rare I get to see a game under the floodlights these days, with being at uni. Very much looking forward to it, always a good atmosphere if we’re playing well! Let’s just hope Rooney and all the others players do the biz. Gonna feel very surreal when Rooney’s name is announced over the tannoy.

Yep don’t get to many night games as travel from london a pain but will be there tonight ,,, lets hope he starts

39 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

The tannoy?? Are you in your 60's?

You probably won't hear it over our Super-state-of-the-art-Stadium-surroundsound as the announcer will have worked himself into such a frenzy, it will be that loud your eardrums will pop........?

It still seems a bit surreal that we will see Rooney in a Derby shirt tonight. England's top goal scorer and one of the World's greats over the past two decades now gracing the Pride Park pitch. I know it makes us sound a little small time to be so excited, but I genuinely don't care. I also know a lot of people will be worried of an anti-climax, given the hype, but let's just enjoy the moment. Not often we get a player with such calibre and (positive) international renown playing for us. Looking forward to tonight.

19 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sorry, the focus of this thread is all wrong, tonight we get to see Jason Knight, play next to Wayne Rooney and Duane Holmes.

Thats still wrong Rooney will play along side as Jason Knight and Duane Holmes, after last he got alot to play up too ?

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

The tannoy?? Are you in your 60's?

You probably won't hear it over our Super-state-of-the-art-Stadium-surroundsound as the announcer will have worked himself into such a frenzy, it will be that loud your eardrums will pop........?

Do you want an amp ?

C71FCA38-BE25-42B0-977D-417CE1B4A613.jpeg

2 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Wonder if we'll manage to put a few more bums on seats ?

Hope not, it was lovely last match.

Loads of room on the bus, you could get served quickly at half time, and a swift getaway afterwards.

My kids are absolutely buzzing! They are so looking forward to seeing Rooney - they've been talking about it all week - they are so excited...

But not as excited as me.  Wayne Rooney playing for Derby?!  W the actual F!?  COYR!

Archived