v Reading (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Waghorn prevented from equalising by a great save (although should have scored). Knight looks to get on the end of the rebound to put it in the open net and looks to be shoved from behind.

Goal kick. 

Should've been a penalty, 100%. Defender makes no contact with the ball. Confirmed by the fact that the ref gave a ducking goal kick. 

There's the b4 diatribe right there......if we don't get anything from this game it's down to that moment alone and b4 will be telling it straight 

?

Just now, DJFern94 said:

Maybe my Derby bias, but that was a clearer pen than the Malone one.

I think it could easily have been given but it's not 100% clear there was no contact with the ball. Not as clear for me, certainly not without the benefit of replays which the ref hasn't got 

Just now, Paul71 said:

I think it could easily have been given but it's not 100% clear there was no contact with the ball. Not as clear for me, certainly not without the benefit of replays which the ref hasn't got 

It doesn't matter if there actually was contact with the ball. The ref gave a goal kick. So the ref doesn't think there was any ? 

How does he come to that conclusion and not give a penalty?! Horse poo.

Meanwhile, corner to Reading. 

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

I just don't understand where this effort and desire disappears to for games on end.

I'm not sure you can even blame Cocu for it.

Work rate and desire will get you a long way in this division.

Midfield and fullbacks sounds a bit more sprightly tbh.

Just now, SaintRam said:

It doesn't matter if there actually was contact with the ball. The ref gave a goal kick. So the ref doesn't think there was any ? 

How does he come to that conclusion and not give a penalty?! Horse poo.

Meanwhile, corner to Reading. 

Yeah that's a good point. 

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Good point, I am sat here with my replays!

Archived