• Last Reply

For me:

Hamer

Bogle Evans Davies Forsyth

Bielik

Holmes Knight

Waghorn

Marriott Martin

Sibley on the bench. Evans moved into midfield if Bielik is out and Wisdom at centre half.

Forsyth seems a better allrounder for left back and is also that bit taller for deep crosses. Not sure he's a centre half yet.

Would like to go Sibley over Knight for balance but Knight doesn't really deserve to lose his place and playing both leaves us very inexperienced.

Stick 3 up top and go for them, we know Rowett's tactics so lets get a goal first and stuff them up. Lawrence needs a break to come back in a better headspace. 

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

I’d actually take some sort of sick satisfaction if we can out poohouse Rowett 

One shot on target, one goal, 1-0 win against Gary Rowett?

That'd be the best result of the season. Even if we were to batter forest later in the season ? 

51 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

I’m still digesting how they can charge 62 quid for two tickets for this one 

The lower the attendance, the quieter the boos

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Team I would go with:

Hamer

Bogle Davies Wisdom Lowe

Bielik

Knight        Holmes

Lawrence

Martin  Marriott         

“A minute’s applause will be staged ahead of kick-off with several of Smith’s former players and colleagues are set to be in attendance, while a wreath is due to be laid in his memory in the centre circle before kick-off.

Darryl Powell, Deon Burton, Darren Wassall, Christian Dailly, Rob Kozluk, Chris Powell, Matt Carbon, Steve McClaren and Paul Simpson are confirmed attendees for the game, while Millwall are managed by another of Smith’s former players in Gary Rowett.”

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/12/Derby-countys-past-present-to-pay-tribute-to-jim-smith-on-saturday

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

“A minute’s applause will be staged ahead of kick-off with several of Smith’s former players and colleagues are set to be in attendance, while a wreath is due to be laid in his memory in the centre circle before kick-off.

Darryl Powell, Deon Burton, Darren Wassall, Christian Dailly, Rob Kozluk, Chris Powell, Matt Carbon, Steve McClaren and Paul Simpson are confirmed attendees for the game, while Millwall are managed by another of Smith’s former players in Gary Rowett.”

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/12/Derby-countys-past-present-to-pay-tribute-to-jim-smith-on-saturday

Is / was Darryl Powell married to Jim Smiths daughter or something like that, or is that some old rumour which wasnt true?

My mates seem to think Rowett is some sort of world beater since he's been there ?

As i said when they appointed him Millwall is actually the perfect job for him...low expectations and play percentage football....don't know if we're in the right place to put one over on him tomorrow but I for one am glad he left 

Big game tomorrow, let's give Jim a great send off, and I hope the players turn up tomorrow and get the 3 points, we need to be brave, look after the ball better. And convert our chances, going for a 2-0 win Derby, need to get back to winning ways, let's all get behind the team tomorrow and support any one connected with our club, think Wayne will have a big influence on the squad Wayne is a winner, let's hope it rubs off on one or two of our players, let's play with pride and passion, and let's give them the same back. 

Hamer

bogle.   wisdom.    Fozzy   Lowe

Holmes    Knight  Sibley  waghorn

Martin.       Marriott

lets get up the pitch and get close to Martin

30 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Hamer

Holmes    Knight  Sibley  waghorn

Martin.       Marriott

lets get up the pitch and get close to Martin

Waghorn extremely ineffective playing there on the wing

37 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Waghorn extremely ineffective playing there on the wing

True. But we haven’t got a left winger. Just want him to get up to support Martin.

Hamer

Holmes    Knight  Sibley  

Marriott    Martin.   waghorn 

Archived