V Millwall matchday thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Bye bye jack in jan shame looks a quality striker on his day but obviously not working here for some reason

If we continue this poor form and he goes in January, that'll be it for me I think. I will have washed my hands with cocu. Marriott is a natural finisher and a fan favourite. Just needs to be used in the right way. We've missed a trick.

Just looking at the team sheet makes you appreciate the bad luck Cocu has had so far. Our first choice centre halves were Keogh and Clarke - they should have formed a solid partnership by now. Our first choice midfield was looking like Huddlestone, Shinnie & Beilik - all unavailable. Our £15m forward line of Lawrence, Marriott & Waghorn are all a bit... you know... duddy. 

Little Dunc is our only hope.

19 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

If we continue this poor form and he goes in January, that'll be it for me I think. I will have washed my hands with cocu. Marriott is a natural finisher and a fan favourite. Just needs to be used in the right way. We've missed a trick.

Uhhhh he’s injured (again) love him to bits but he’s fragile

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Dunno how Forsyth keeps his place, he’s an absolute liability on the ball. Other than that, sadly I don’t see what other choice we have. That midfield can count itself extremely lucky that there are few other options, because Evans doesn’t deserve that place.

I'm not disagreeing that Forsyth has a history of blindly playing balls to the opposition, but even Keogh was a liability on the ball if you take a smaller, more handpicked simple size.

Archived