Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand the need for transfer rumours when its comes to drumming up interest when a player is available to leave and to get a bidding war or when agents are trying to get a new contract but really dont see why this link is continuing to be made if there really is no interest?

No other club have been linked to him from what I have seen of the links so why is it still coming out we are in for him? ?

55 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Ferdi Kadioglu has a transfer. The talent trades Fenerbahce for the English club Derby County.

The attacking midfielder will collaborate with former trainer Phillip Cocu.

According to latest reports in the Turkish press, County would have offered 6 million euros on Kadioglu. The Turkish top club really demands 10-12 million euros.

Under Cocu, The Rams are working on a difficult season in the Championship. For Thursday, only seven of the 25 games were won. If the transfer continues, Kadioglu will play together with Rooney.

Rooney wants to learn Cocu as a trainer at Derby County, but he can also be used as a player.

Seems like a possibility if those reports are correct, valuations aren’t too far apart so you’d think we could come to a fairly reasonable fee in the middle after some negotiations. Interesting that the second report Suggests it could be one for the summer rather than now. That would make a lot of sense to me, I doubt with our financial situation that he’s a target this window. But if the investment finally goes through before the summer then he could be an option as an improvement on Lawrence. God knows we need one.

13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Seems like a possibility if those reports are correct, valuations aren’t too far apart so you’d think we could come to a fairly reasonable fee in the middle after some negotiations. Interesting that the second report Suggests it could be one for the summer rather than now. That would make a lot of sense to me, I doubt with our financial situation that he’s a target this window. But if the investment finally goes through before the summer then he could be an option as an improvement on Lawrence. God knows we need one.

Which part mentions it could be for the summer? Not seen it in the translation but DET also mentioned it.

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Which part mentions it could be for the summer? Not seen it in the translation but DET also mentioned it.

Yeah the DET is the one I’m on about. I didn’t see it in the original article either but I’m assuming they haven’t made it up... then again, it is the DET.

47 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Reread it and it’s a different article linked in the DET... regurgitates much of the same stuff but it does mention the deal being more likely to be a summer transfer

He is not good.

Turkish league is very sub standard. MLS is a higher quality. This would be a terrible purchase. It really bothers me when a manager seems to go find ex players too. I thought Cocu could pick up the phone to Barca where he played and ask which youngster is available for loan.

Turkish players end up like Tosun at Palace via Everton when coming to England 9 times out of 10.

29 minutes ago, SilentRam said:

He is not good.

Turkish league is very sub standard. MLS is a higher quality. This would be a terrible purchase. It really bothers me when a manager seems to go find ex players too. I thought Cocu could pick up the phone to Barca where he played and ask which youngster is available for loan.

Turkish players end up like Tosun at Palace via Everton when coming to England 9 times out of 10.

He's not Turkish, he's a Netherlands u21 international. Only reason he ended up in Turkey was because Cocu brought him there. 

1 hour ago, SilentRam said:

He is not good.

I've heard quite the opposite, I've never seen him play and know nothing about him but someone who follows Turkish football says he is a quality player and is one of Fenerbaches star players at the minute. He said a couple of weeks back there would be no chance of us signing him.

Archived