Ferdi Kadioglu

Carnero

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Assume that means an approach was rejected?

I guess so...a Galatasary fan I know said he couldn't see us ever getting him, he reckons he is one of Fernebaches top performers at the minute.

Only thing in our favour would be that Fenerbache need to cut costs, but then he would cost millions.

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Just have read that three times and I still can't make sense of it.

I think it's saying we offered a loan fee with the option of purchase if everyone's happy. Assuming they weren't.

We need to try Olympiacos.  They keep signing championship players for 15 million, then letting them go out on loans or frees.  Real bargains to be had there. They all seem to be from Nottingham as well so familiar with the area.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I think it's saying we offered a loan fee with the option of purchase if everyone's happy. Assuming they weren't.

We need to try Olympiacos.  They keep signing championship players for 15 million, then letting them go out on loans or frees.  Real bargains to be had there. They all seem to be from Nottingham as well so familiar with the area.

Might be something to do with the owner of forest owning olympiacos and selling the shitters back and forth each club in order to meet ffp

10 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

enerbahce wanted to form a chance to transfer offers from the young star Ferdi Kadıoğlu could not find the chance that the management wants to learn, but was not allowed. 

Name came up with Derby United coach Ferdi Kadıoğlu'na coach Ersun did not allow. 

England Derby County representative, the Netherlands and Turkey were also alanf transfer offer from Super League to Kadıoğlu'na Ersun Lateral and did not check the technical team. Technical man Yanal, Ferdi Kadıoğlu "Satisfied with the performance. League 2 is very likely to take more time in the half," the report said. 

Ferdi Kadıoğlu was transferred to Fenerbahçe from NEC Nijmegen. 

Archived